Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd-Ashland postponed

Featured Replies

Bottom Line is NO SURPRISE!

 

Welcome to another event of "These are the days of our Lives".

 

One good part of being involved with Ashland is, nothing is ever surprising...!

 

Only one word that describes this decision, not money, not field, not mud....it is called "Scared".

Don't have a dog in this fight and really don't care who wins between Boyd and Ashland... but I don't think Ashland is scared.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is insulting any kid. We all know that adults made this stupid choice. If its a field problem play at Russell. They do owe Ashland one. Thats although not the real reason and we allnow it. INTEGRITY

In a round about way you did insult the kids. The kids are the program. I know you would not personally insult a kid but IMO to speak about a program like has been done in this thread is an insult to the kids that play in that program no matter what program.

As you put it best in your last comment...I will consider the source. :flame:

 

Take that source times 2 then.:ylsuper: Cause I am with LionFan.

 

If Boyd's AD agreed to it, then he needs to be blamed too...Of course he has been known to be a bandwagon jumper too....(Kinda like avoiding RH in B-Ball). But that is another subject in itself.

Don't have a dog in this fight and really don't care who wins between Boyd and Ashland... but I don't think Ashland is scared.

 

They are scared without their mighty passing attack.

...A lot of people try to change their family or work schedules around Friday night. I know of a few people driving in from out of town to attend. Probably on the way now. So I'm sure it's unhandy for a lot of fans.

 

"Unhandy" is right...count me in on being disappointed this game isnt being played tonight....Im anxious for kickoff, but I will be just as anxious tomorrow...and its not without having to makes a few personal adjustments to schedules as well.

 

Perhaps both teams can find a silver lining to the situation and apply this delay into something positive for tomorrow's game.

They are scared without their mighty passing attack.

Maybe so... I have only seen both teams play once and they were both playing JC so I don't know a lot bout either team.

In a round about way you did insult the kids. The kids are the program. I know you would not personally insult a kid but IMO to speak about a program like has been done in this thread is an insult to the kids that play in that program no matter what program.

 

You can twist it around anyway you want the bottom line is that I have never insulted a player nor will I ever. So don't even go there. You know how much heat there was for the delay of the Russell game. You would think the Administration would learn. I have no problem if they would be up front about it. INTEGRITY

 

 

 

As you put it best in your last comment...I will consider the source. :flame:

 

Thanks, that's why I put it in.

You can twist it around anyway you want the bottom line is that I have never insulted a player nor will I ever. So don't even go there. You know how much heat there was for the delay of the Russell game. You would think the Administration would learn. I have no problem if they would be up front about it. INTEGRITY

 

I agree, an absolute JOKE.

Is there not an AD in this area that will "Just Say No" to Mark Swift? Obviously, Russell and Boyd Co. won't.

I think the consensus seems to be about the gate.

 

As Jeepman said: If that's the reason say so. It will make you a bit more honest and truthful in the future cancellations to come.

I didn't hear anyone from Russell questioning Ashland's INTEGRITY, when they loaned their old dump of a stadium to Russell so they could have a drier field to play Mason Co. on in the playoffs. Was that done so the Devils would have an edge? Of course not. To imply that this decision is about anything but finances is a joke.

I think the consensus seems to be about the gate.

 

As Jeepman said: If that's the reason say so. It will make you a bit more honest and truthful in the future cancellations to come.

Have you heard anything "official" from BC about this? I still have not heard anything on the radio or anything.

I didn't hear anyone from Russell questioning Ashland's INTEGRITY, when they loaned their old dump of a stadium to Russell so they could have a drier field to play Mason Co. on in the playoffs. Was that done so the Devils would have an edge? Of course not. To imply that this decision is about anything but finances is a joke.

Its the whole point the game was still played on friday like normal.

I didn't hear anyone from Russell questioning Ashland's INTEGRITY, when they loaned their old dump of a stadium to Russell so they could have a drier field to play Mason Co. on in the playoffs. Was that done so the Devils would have an edge? Of course not. To imply that this decision is about anything but finances is a joke.

 

 

shake it how you want....

 

If it looks like a joke, smells like a joke and taste like a joke....Then it probably is a joke...

 

Took your AD 5 minutes to get scared and make a decision...but the fans will have to defend his decision for 24 hrs, maybe longer....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.