Game of Thrones: Season 8

-Sansa telling Tyrion that she used to think he was the most clever person in the world and then walking off was an outstanding moment. Crazy as it sounds she probably knows Cersei better than anyone.

-Arya shooting her shot at Gendry was another outstanding moment. They would make a good king and queen........

-Daenerys telling Sam she killed his father and brother was a moving moment. If Sam makes it past the Battle of Winterfell then I hope he goes home and takes over his castle.

-The Hound is still on Arya’s list. I hope he gets to kill The Mountain before she kills him. :lol2:

-They better not kill Lyanna of Mormont and when will her and Jorah have a moment?

-Jon finding out who he really is changes so much. I can’t wait to see where his storyline goes now. How long do we wait before he tells everyone this news?

-Bran telling Sam he was waiting for an old friend and then Jamie showing up was comedy. Bran goes from being The Three Eyed Raven and back to Bran flawlessly. :lol2:

-The Jamie Lannister trial next week is going to be fun. I can’t help but wonder if he will be sentenced to death and killed before the Battle of Winterfell or will he die fighting in the Battle of Winterfell. And what will Brienne do? Literally everyone at Winterfell will want him dead except for Tyrion and Brienne. It’s wild to think that Jamie did sooooo much in his past and he thought he could just stroll in to Winterfell and folks wouldn’t be ready to kill him.

-I hope Bron does the right thing and not the money thing. He is a mercenary chasing money though......

-I’m here for the Sansa/Daenerys power struggle and I honestly have no clue who I am rooting for. Sansa has been through sooooooooo much and grown so much. Daenerys has too and she’ll always be my queen but I can’t be mad at Sansa rising to power and being smarter than everyone else. We know what kind of queen Dany will be. What kind of queen would Sansa be?

Edited by PurplePride92

-I hope Bron does the right thing and not the money thing. He is a mercenary chasing money though......

I feel like that was just an excuse/reason for the writers to be able to get Bron to Winterfell because you know he wasn't going there on his own. Highly doubt he kills Tyrion or Jaime with that bow. Somehow I feel like Ciersi falls to it.

I don't think so. The Night King was created way before the Mad King was around.

I don't know the chronology of it or how long the Night King has been around?

I feel like we should be asking, who is the Night King? I've seen some believe its Bran, which is crazy to me but I read an article with how they tried to explain it. I don't know.

I don't think the hound is on her list any more...maybe i missed something though.

I wonder. Where she thought he was dead already would that have him removed or did she take him off before that. My wife just started watching and the episode where he told her to finish her list and go to sleep was on so her list with him still on it could just be fresh on my mind. That scene was comedy. The look on his face when she said his name. :lol2:

I don't know the chronology of it or how long the Night King has been around?

I feel like we should be asking, who is the Night King? I've seen some believe its Bran, which is crazy to me but I read an article with how they tried to explain it. I don't know.

I’m thinking that The Children made the Night King with dragonglass. The Children were the first people on the planet if I am not mistaken so he has been around as long as they have.

I think that’s how the story goes. I’d have to find that episode and watch it again to see what they said.

I feel like that was just an excuse/reason for the writers to be able to get Bron to Winterfell because you know he wasn't going there on his own. Highly doubt he kills Tyrion or Jaime with that bow. Somehow I feel like Ciersi falls to it.

I hope that is the case.

I wonder. Where she thought he was dead already would that have him removed or did she take him off before that. My wife just started watching and the episode where he told her to finish her list and go to sleep was on so her list with him still on it could just be fresh on my mind. That scene was comedy. The look on his face when she said his name. :lol2:

Everything in Season 4 with them traveling together was pure gold. The scene where they go to the little tavern and find the Lannister soldiers that set on them a couple seasons before and took Needle from her... that was just a glimpse at how cold-blooded that little girl was going to get.

I’m thinking that The Children made the Night King with dragonglass. The Children were the first people on the planet if I am not mistaken so he has been around as long as they have.

I think that’s how the story goes. I’d have to find that episode and watch it again to see what they said.

That whole The Children thing is confusing and fuzzy to me. Might have been one of the days where I was a little day drinking on a Sunday and knocking a bunch out haha!