Game of Thrones: Season 8

That was the best episode of television I have ever seen. Maybe better than any move ever as well.

Incredible job by the people that make this show. The actors/actresses, writers, everyone....wow.

I just said the same thing to some friends in a group chat. This is truly outstanding television.

Jamie or Tyrion will end it for Cersei

I agree that it likely will NOT be Arya because she already has the big kill now. So, it will come down to Jamie, Tyrian, or Sansa. They all would have motive.

A little foreshadowing here....when Arya handed Sansa a dagger and Sansa said “ I don’t know how to use it.” Arya said, “stick them with the pointy end.” This leads me to think that it will be Sansa, which will ultimately make her the Queen.

I agree that it likely will NOT be Arya because she already has the big kill now. So, it will come down to Jamie, Tyrian, or Sansa. They all would have motive.

A little foreshadowing here....when Arya handed Sansa a dagger and Sansa said “ I don’t know how to use it.” Arya said, “stick them with the pointy end.” This leads me to think that it will be Sansa, which will ultimately make her the Queen.

Perhaps Sansa and Tyrion rule after its all over.