Game of Thrones: Season 8

Depending on what you read or watch there are somewhat conflicting views about the Night King and the Night’s King. The one posted goes with the idea they are the same character and others go off the idea they are two different characters. I’m not sure where the video gets the information that the Night’s King sacrificed babies to the white walkers. It is true that they find out he was doing sacrifices but I’ve never found anything that went into details about what. All the information about him is a oral history since they destroyed all records of him.

The new series that is supposed to take place before the wall is built or around the time the wall is built should cover the Night’s King.

Depending on what you read or watch there are somewhat conflicting views about the Night King and the Night’s King. The one posted goes with the idea they are the same character and others go off the idea they are two different characters. I’m not sure where the video gets the information that the Night’s King sacrificed babies to the white walkers. It is true that they find out he was doing sacrifices but I’ve never found anything that went into details about what. All the information about him is a oral history since they destroyed all records of him.

The new series that is supposed to take place before the wall is built or around the time the wall is built should cover the Night’s King.

Here's an interesting read about them. I've never read the books so have to take this guy's word for it.

https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/26/is-the-first-white-walker-also-the-nights-king-and-what-does-that-mean/

Some theories going around the internet that Littlefinger is still alive. They are suggesting that one of the "Faceless men" was in his body when killed. They present some compelling evidence of this. I'd like it to be true.

If it was a faceless man, wouldn't that mean Little Finger is dead? Don't you have to kill someone to take their face?

If it was a faceless man, wouldn't that mean Little Finger is dead? Don't you have to kill someone to take their face?

No you do not. If you remember back (I do not know the season) when Arya was going thru her training, her face was put on a body and she saw herself on that person.

Saw an article talking about the spiral symbol the walkers make. It had a quote from one of the writers tha said it was originally a symbol the children of the forest used. It was shown in the scene where they made the night king. Said the night king adopted it to mock the children. Not sure if that's true or him trying to mislead.