Game of Thrones: Season 8

Fun fact...Chris Stapleton had a bit part as a dead soldier in the episode.

And I'm still bummed not to have seen "cameos" as wights from the notable dead Starks we've met in the series or Hodor or anyone.

I might have cried if they showed Ygritte as one.

Jon burned her body. She can’t be one.

Geez. My memory sucks with this show.

While I watched it all within a year and a half, I spread it out over way to much time, screwed around on my phone, and/or had a nice buzz on while watching some of it. I don't remember that at all.

I will be rewatching all of this soon.

The actor that plays Jamie was involved in some arbitration last year. As part of it his financial information was released. Part of the information was how much he made per episode but also his season 8 contract only included 4 episodes.

The actor that plays Jamie was involved in some arbitration last year. As part of it his financial information was released. Part of the information was how much he made per episode but also his season 8 contract only included 4 episodes.

Not the type of spoiler I means when I put "(Spoilers)" in the thread title lol.

I would LOVE to see Sansa be the one to kill Cersi, but I think it will be Jaime.

I can't stand Sansa. She hasn't been a likable character this entire show. As much as she has been a victim you'd think you could like her but she was annoying at first, then she started to become Peter Baelish.

Cmon man....a little warning??

Apparently not true. The article has been updated.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Will Only Appear in 4 Episodes of Game of Thrones Season 8

I can't stand Sansa. She hasn't been a likable character this entire show. As much as she has been a victim you'd think you could like her but she was annoying at first, then she started to become Peter Baelish.

She’s one of my favorite characters now. She’s been bullied, harassed, beaten, raped and now she is standing on her own saying screw everybody, I have to take care of me and mine now.

I can’t be mad at that.

And until she was married to Ramsey I hated her. After that, all love from me. Her character has shown the type of growth you’d expect from someone who went through her life.

I do hope that Tyrion can get his mojo back. His character has been brilliant. He deserves to have a nice ending.

She’s one of my favorite characters now. She’s been bullied, harassed, beaten, raped and now she is standing on her own saying screw everybody, I have to take care of me and mine now.

I can’t be mad at that.

And until she was married to Ramsey I hated her. After that, all love from me. Her character has shown the type of growth you’d expect from someone who went through her life.

I do hope that Tyrion can get his mojo back. His character has been brilliant. He deserves to have a nice ending.

Agree on everything you said. Sansa definitely grew on me.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24