Jason LaRue Traded

gametime

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any move that the Reds make this off-season will be competing for 2nd best off season move. This money equals pitching. I can't believe they took that contract, but KC hasn't been terrible forever for no reason. Seriously, will they take Griffey for a minor leaguer? Will they take him in the same trade?

10/12/07 Kansas City Register

The Kansas City Royals have made it to the post season for the first time in ... years. Jason LaRue, who they aquired from the Reds for "minor league TBN" hepled the Roayls by posting the best season ever in his career. LaRue numbers for this season were .385 BA, 99 Runs, 150 RBI's, and 40 HR's. He is expected to be named AL MVP in November. The Reds with their MLTBN finished 5th in the NL Central, where the Chicago Cubs took the NL Central.

J/K... The Reds did make a good move. I just hope the MLTBN is a better prospect than LaRue's career in Cincy.

Wasn't there actually a player that was traded for cases of beer or something like that? As far as "Cowboy" goes, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I heard someone was traded for like a truckload of beer...

For some reason I think I remember someone being traded for fish...

Here, I should at least give a proper post....

Spindoc would like to wish Jason the best on his new venture in KC. Spindoc would like to thank Jason for his service and Spindoc thinks Kansas City got a real bargain. Spindoc also thinks Spindoc is elated with the freedom of salary that Jason accrued. :D

Awesome post:dancingpa :dancingpa