House Bill 290, home school "teams" and KHSAA teams

BigVMan23

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???Not sure I follow you here Ru.

If there are going to be home schooled football teams and if those teams are going to play KHSAA teams how each KHSAA team does against those home schooled teams should be a factor in determining any seeding for the playoffs.

If there are going to be home schooled football teams and if those teams are going to play KHSAA teams how each KHSAA team does against those home schooled teams should be a factor in determining any seeding for the playoffs.

Got you. I don't anticipate home school football teams, many of them can't get enough kids to field competitive baseball teams, but you never know I guess.

I disagree. Why would you factor non-KHSAA games into KHSAA seeding?

I don't think football is mentioned as one of the sports that they may compete in.

Who will be the first Ky team to schedule the Lavar Ball boneheads?

This practice certainly would be a way for AAU type teams to play year round and skip high school hoops.

They could play the best high school teams then have their own AAU type championships at the end of the year.