College hopefuls from your team this year?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is a standard for many, but I have no real evidence to back that up. It's logical.

Ya its logical, i guess his decision will come down to the out come of this coming baseball season, because we know what he can do punting, WOW

If you punt for the football team you can walk on the baseball team, but if you get a baseball scholarship you can not play football. It will be interesting to see where he winds up.

Not exactly. A baseball player on scholarship that also plays football counts against the football scholarship limit. In the old days, teams used to offer football players tennis scholarships/swimming scholarships/etc to get around the limit.

Not exactly. A baseball player on scholarship that also plays football counts against the football scholarship limit. In the old days, teams used to offer football players tennis scholarships/swimming scholarships/etc to get around the limit.

Thanks for clearing that up i wasn't sure myself

Bowling Green

These Senior players already have OFFERS:

Stuart Hines , 6'5, 275, OL, 15+ Division I offers

Avery Hibbitt, 5'10, 180, RB, Multiple I-AA offers

Tucker Jackson, 6'2, 235, LB, WKU

Ryan Beard, CB/WR, 6'1, 175, Multiple I-AA offers

Casey Tinius, K, 6'1, 165, WKU

Chris Tucker, 6'0, 205, LB, has no current offers but is being recruited by I-AA schools

Juniors...all of these are already being recruited

D.L. Moore, 6'6, 175, WR, already has offers

Jared Carpenter, 6'0, 190, SS

Trent Steelman, 6'0, 175, QB

Ryan Wallace, 6'6, 225, TE

Raceland's QB S. Grizzle, LB J.T. Forrest and Lineman C. Thompson imo join Beach as possible college prospects wether it be on a NAIA or 1-AA level. This really does not matter, a college education is a college education no matter where it comes from and the college degree is what it is all about.

Knowing these boys well I am going to say thank you for them. I cant speak for all four but i do know that a couple that you mentioned are honor students and i totally agree their education is the most important.

Illinios, Cincy, and Arkansas seem to have his attention but it looks as if Marshall has been coming into the picture here very recently. He visited Cincy this past weekend and liked it alot. He still has schools he wants to see and more programs seem to come into play every week.

I would be interested to know if any of these schools have offered a full ride to him yet. Visiting a school and getting an offer are two completely different things. I would bet to say that if he doesn't have any D1 offers yet, he will probably not get one.

I do hope he DOES get one and that he has a very successful career in college. However, I remember Russell posters a few years ago posting where Josh Gross was going on certain weekends and what D1 schools were sending him letters, and yet not one D1 school offered him a full ride. I believe both of these players are/were great players who could have or will play D1 football. I think Gross proved that in the KY/Tenn All Star game. Unfortunately, most D1 schools do not recruit kids like Gross and Clark to be

D1 runningbacks. It's sad but true.

Sometimes GREAT H.S. runningbacks don't get D1 offers, so I hope people won't be dissappointed if he doesn't receive one. Either way, he will make someone a nice college football player at some level, whatever that may be.