Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

oldram

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oldram

  1. Well its really hard to not have grandsons out there but we will be right there to keep the support going. In discussing our team with the oldest he said its definetly goiing to be the line that will need to step up. His favorite line Boys it doesnt matter how big you are/ (you just make sure no one blocks you).
  2. From Raceland I heard it was Loren Huffman, Cody Grant, Rocky Jobe and Luke Bonzo. Hopefully I didnt leave anyone out.
  3. This s a very true story. We had a player right there.
  4. Congrats Loren. Its great to get an education and play at the next level.
  5. I really think this team can step up and do as well or better than last year. The junior boys seem to click together really well. Look to Burchett and Litteral.
  6. Raceland will play Bath County at Russell.
  7. True. You've got me there.
  8. As much as I love my Rams winning is not going to happen. The most we can hope for is not getting to much of a beating before they leave for Florida. It will effect their confidence. Heads up Rams you know its coming just play to improve yourself.
  9. I agree with Option about a preview. There is some major talent in our region in baseball so I see no reason not to do a preview. Huffman at Raceland had surgery on Friday and will be out several days. It will be close to see if doctors release for spring break. Those are the reports I have been getting.
  10. Surgery is confirmed for the boy at Raceland. Hopefully he will recover quickly.
  11. Probably not talking about same injury either.
  12. I think RWHS Ram and I are talking bout someone different. I knew that one happened.
  13. Raceland continues to possibly be losing players. Last I heard one might be due to have surgery.
  14. Folks need to not give up on Raceland. I feel those boys will step up. I know the rep for Raceland that it is a football school. Even with that said those boys were predicted to lose since they lost the full starting line. Well they stepped up and got to the same place the other teams have. These boys know they are down players but that being said they will step up.
  15. I think Jones will play catcher. The Bonzo boy has played second. He is a possibility. Where do you think Huffman will play. He is usually in Center and comes in to pitch. Will that stay the same? Third will be Reed. Than there is Mckee. We know he will pitch but where to put the lefty. Ratcliff has played outfield. What do you think?
  16. Well i was slow on the draw. I was in Richmond and as soon as I posted I got the same word of Barr leaving. Great News for Huffman although I hadnt heard if that was for sure. Last I heard he was in the visiting stage. I would agree on the pitching we saw a few with some Varsity pitching. Should be interesting.
  17. Coupon you must know something the rest of us do not. Those four seniors parents and the four seniors were in attendance for this years baseball fundrasing etc... You must have the scoop.
  18. Congrats to all area picks for both small and large schools.:clap:
  19. I feel four solid seniors coming from Raceland baseball will be Bobby Mckee, Loren Huffman, Daniel Jones and Jeremy Barr. With a talented group of younger ones they just might surprise ya.
  20. Hey sideline doc that orange salve must have worked.
  21. Well Bluto congrats. What a fine team. Congrats to all the LCA team, coaches and fans. Bluto will have that toga on all weekend.
  22. I buy it by the bucket. I filed for bankruptcy. :isurrender:
  23. Made a promise to Bluto if we lost my vote would go for LCA.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.