NE KY East-West Senior Bowl June 18

mcpapa

The Northeastern Kentucky East-West Senior Bowl will be held in Jayne Stadium on the campus of Morehead State University on Friday, June 18th at 7:30PM. Schools represented are:

East - Ashland, Boyd County, East Carter, Fairview, Greenup County, Johnson Central, Lawrence County, Paintsville, Raceland, Russell

West - Bath County, Clark County, Fleming County, Lewis County, Mason County, Montgomery County, Morgan County, Nicholas County, Rowan County, West Carter

The East squad will be looking for revenge as the West won big last year.

It is anticipated that there will be representatives from several area colleges and universities at the game. Information has been sent to Georgetown, Union, Lindsey-Wilson, Campbellsville, etc.

Papa and family plan to be there to watch the game, check out MSU's new turf, and enjoy a pleasant dining experience at Mellini's.:thumb:

From Montgomery County Andre McCall, Patrick Jorgensen, Tyler Murphy, and Zach Hood will be playing. First practice for the west is today. Sackmaster planned to attend but i wil be working until 12:30 that night so if it rains i will be able to make it to the game if it is moved to saturday. Hopefully i can get ahold of the gamefilm if i don't get to the game!