Joe Crawford

gametime

What's the deal? A minor, undisclosed surgery? Do tell...

I'm guessing it was something in his knee..........

FWIW :I read on another site and someone pointed out that someone ask about the surgery and how it was going, and OTS said that he's running better on it. :confused:

I don't think it is a knee problem at all and I really don't care what the problem is. It really isn't any of our business what the surgery was in all honesty, that is Tubby and Joe's business. We as fans don't have the right to know everything about our teams and or favorite players.

I don't think it is a knee problem at all and I really don't care what the problem is. It really isn't any of our business what the surgery was in all honesty, that is Tubby and Joe's business. We as fans don't have the right to know everything about our teams and or favorite players.

Huh someone is a little cranky... do u not like to know about ur team>?

I love knowing about my team and favorite players, but at some point we have to draw a line in the sand and say, to much info is to much info, we don't need to know everything about these kids.

At first I was thinking that you're post was ridiculous, but then I started thinking and realized that the surgery could have been a personal issue that really was in no way basketball related, in which case the keeping it private would be 100% acceptable.

I love knowing about my team and favorite players, but at some point we have to draw a line in the sand and say, to much info is to much info, we don't need to know everything about these kids.

1st. Joe Crawford isn't a kid. He's a man, and he's playing for a free education provided by the fans. It's an injury report, not a check into a personal matter. That is, unless the injury is more than it seems...

1st. Joe Crawford isn't a kid. He's a man, and he's playing for a free education provided by the fans. It's an injury report, not a check into a personal matter. That is, unless the injury is more than it seems...

Well just to be blunt about it I think it has something to do with the area around and below his mid section and he wanted to keep it personal. Thats my guess as to why it is so hush hush.

Well just to be blunt about it I think it has something to do with the area around and below his mid section and he wanted to keep it personal. Thats my guess as to why it is so hush hush.

Fair enough. I heard leg injury, and it seemed off...

I thought I heard someone say something along the line of "it's good to see Joe jogging I have not seen him jog on it for a while."

This begs the question what was he or what has he be jogging on?