October 16, 200619 yr What's the deal? A minor, undisclosed surgery? Do tell... It seems Tubby has taken the Coach Lewis approach to giving the media information.
October 16, 200619 yr What's the deal? A minor, undisclosed surgery? Do tell... I'm guessing it was something in his knee.......... FWIW :I read on another site and someone pointed out that someone ask about the surgery and how it was going, and OTS said that he's running better on it. :confused:
October 16, 200619 yr I don't think it is a knee problem at all and I really don't care what the problem is. It really isn't any of our business what the surgery was in all honesty, that is Tubby and Joe's business. We as fans don't have the right to know everything about our teams and or favorite players.
October 16, 200619 yr Let's not forget that Sheray Thomas had an undisclosed surgery last year and missed a pretty good chunk of practice / regular season. I do not expect Crawford to miss any time, but we'll see how it turns out...
October 16, 200619 yr Crawford was able to warmup and go through layup drills so obviously hes not hurt too bad. I have no idea what it is, but its obviously minor, I just hope its something that will be cleared up right away.
October 16, 200619 yr I don't think it is a knee problem at all and I really don't care what the problem is. It really isn't any of our business what the surgery was in all honesty, that is Tubby and Joe's business. We as fans don't have the right to know everything about our teams and or favorite players. Huh someone is a little cranky... do u not like to know about ur team>?
October 16, 200619 yr Huh someone is a little cranky... do u not like to know about ur team>? :confused:
October 17, 200619 yr I love knowing about my team and favorite players, but at some point we have to draw a line in the sand and say, to much info is to much info, we don't need to know everything about these kids.
October 17, 200619 yr I love knowing about my team and favorite players, but at some point we have to draw a line in the sand and say, to much info is to much info, we don't need to know everything about these kids. At first I was thinking that you're post was ridiculous, but then I started thinking and realized that the surgery could have been a personal issue that really was in no way basketball related, in which case the keeping it private would be 100% acceptable.
October 17, 200619 yr Author I love knowing about my team and favorite players, but at some point we have to draw a line in the sand and say, to much info is to much info, we don't need to know everything about these kids. 1st. Joe Crawford isn't a kid. He's a man, and he's playing for a free education provided by the fans. It's an injury report, not a check into a personal matter. That is, unless the injury is more than it seems...
October 17, 200619 yr 1st. Joe Crawford isn't a kid. He's a man, and he's playing for a free education provided by the fans. It's an injury report, not a check into a personal matter. That is, unless the injury is more than it seems... Well just to be blunt about it I think it has something to do with the area around and below his mid section and he wanted to keep it personal. Thats my guess as to why it is so hush hush.
October 17, 200619 yr Author Well just to be blunt about it I think it has something to do with the area around and below his mid section and he wanted to keep it personal. Thats my guess as to why it is so hush hush. Fair enough. I heard leg injury, and it seemed off...
October 17, 200619 yr Well just to be blunt about it I think it has something to do with the area around and below his mid section and he wanted to keep it personal. Thats my guess as to why it is so hush hush. I thought I heard someone say something along the line of "it's good to see Joe jogging I have not seen him jog on it for a while." This begs the question what was he or what has he be jogging on?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.