Torre Fired

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWZA!!! He can't hit for them and face it, their pitching is a little washed up. I like Torre and I'm sure as bad as he hates to leave the team he loves he is probably excited that he doesn't have to deal with "The Boss" anymore. Somebody will snatch him up. Congrats to Lou, that should be interesting.

WOWZA!!! I like Torre and I'm sure as bad as he hates to leave the team he loves he is probably excited that he doesn't have to deal with "The Boss" anymore. Somebody will snatch him up. Congrats to Lou, that should be interesting.

I also like Torre. Imo he is one of if not the best manager in baseball. "Sweet Lou and the Boss":eek: That will get interesting.:sssh: :D . Maybe Torre to the Reds??? (just kidding and yes wishful thinking on my part). Nothing against Narron, but wouldn't you rather have Joe?

Torre's contract is up after next season. I say keep him around 1 more year & see how it goes. But it is the Yankees & they want results right now & that's not happening so it could go either way.

The Boss would worry about someone else taking Sweet Lou before then, and they most assuredly would. I believe it's probably a done deal already.