How many people are boycotting the NFL?

How many people have told you they are boycotting the NFL?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How many people have told you they are boycotting the NFL?

It's a free country,so do what you want. Me personally,i'm pretty much done. I've been watching the n.f.l. since the late "60's" . The whole protest thing was the last straw. [i am a u.s. navy vet] But i have been saying for the last 5 years that the league is going down. The quality of play has gone down. You can't hit hi,you can't hit low. They don't practice with contact anymore,then when players get hurt 2 weeks into the season,people wonder why players aren't conditioned better. Penalty's about every 5 plays. Bad officiating. Bad owners.Bad commish. Bad product!!! just my opinion. I will golf. Basketball is around the corner. [college,NOT the n.b.a.] Spend more time with my family on Sundays. Not a big deal for me. The n.f.l. doesn't give a rats butt about the fans,why should i give a rats butt about them. FORE!!!!!! ...... Later gators!!!

I have a few that have mentioned on Facebook that they are boycotting, however, I really never knew them to be big NFL fans to begin with. My viewing habits, have not and will not change. I'm all NFL from around 11am until the Sunday night game ends. Eagles game and/or Redzone channel. My Monday and Thursday night viewing is completely dependent on who is playing.

I think this is the case for 95% of "fans."

My lack of watching is more geared towards how bad the Bengals are doing. Plus I have a lot of projects to be completed that are more important than the NFL and the protest impact. So no boycott, just a re-prioritizing! :lol2:

I'm not a fan of the protest and my support of hs and college football will grow as a result!

I'm not really one to ask because basically I'm usually only around 2 types of people: Die hard NFL fans or people who could care less about football.

Same, and to be honest I don't really care how people feel about it for the most part so I don't bother bringing that type of thing up.

I have watched zero games this weekend, and have not paid any attention to scores.

I usually watch at least Cobb & the Packers, plus the other games on Sunday.

I want to thank the protesters for giving me my weekend back.

First time in 20 years my Sunday was free. Instead of rushing to one Halloween store I took my daughter to 3 different ones. Sincerely thank you NFL.

I haven't been watching as much as i used to, for many reasons.

I know a lot of people who have stopped watching all together.

Like HB 20 my viewing has lessened over the past couple of years for many reasons, and it started before the national anthem flap.

I watched the President's Cup and didn't record a minute of any games. Kind of getting tired of all the politics in the workplace. Don't know of many business environments that allow their employees to impose their personal agendas on their customers.

Oldercoach...right on!!!! Probably my biggest point with all of this. Protest on your own time. I don't pay,or tune in to hear your opinions!!!! Just play ball!!!

But,as i have said before,the quality of play has been declining for the last 5/7 years. I am not a slave to ANY sport!!!! If other people can't live without it,so be it. Knock yourselves out!!! I've had enough!!! ....Btw,just something to think about. Why just football players? I know a few n.b.a. players have done stuff,but you don't see this crap from baseball,hockey,even Nascar. Why are these clowns special? ..LOL!!! Sorry guy's,just thinking out loud. Bring on college basketball!!!

I decided Sunday to not watch and didn't watch last night. I'm growing tired of politics being forced into near every facet of my life. I watch sports to escape this kind of stuff, if I want to see it I'll tune into news and news shows. I haven't decided if I will stay away all season, but I haven't missed it like I thought I would.