Jalen Johnson to Aspire Academy

My understanding from some prior press is that players coming to Aspire Academy of high school age would be attending DeSales High School.

So can he play football for Desales? Or any insight as to would he want to play football anymore. Have seen where he was involved in Hoptown 7v7 recently. Very tough loss for sure!

Just did a little research to understand who Bassey is... Very interesting basketball world that is going on...

St. Anthony coach Hennssy Auriantal dismissed after Charles Bassey controversy - San Antonio Express-News

`The way this young man (Bassey) is being fought over is what disturbs me about the game today, in particular with the young players who come over from overseas. If light was drawn upon some of these situations, it would be stories that would make many upset. NIKE and Adidas both have been fighting over Bassey. His Guardian was given a team on the Adidas circuit, YES II Success, to insure he moved to Adidas. The whole thing is mind blowing.

Still apart from that situation, happy for Jalen Johnson. It should be a good move for him to pursue his goals to play college basketball at his highest level he can reach.

So can he play football for Desales? Or any insight as to would he want to play football anymore. Have seen where he was involved in Hoptown 7v7 recently. Very tough loss for sure!

I don't know the answer to the question about potential eligibility for football at DeSales. I would be surprised if the powers-to-be at Aspire Academy would be very excited about any of their players playing football.

Can't play football or basketball for Desales, being housed in. Boarding school or something funded by the Aspire usually that situation they get a mansion and throw them all in there together.

Wouldn't be a legit move and parents not there. I still say he reclassed back and can maybe I am wrong.