What Item Do You Buy More Than You Really Need? Your Shopping Weakness???

Science Friction

It used to be music, but I finally got a grip on that, or else I'd need a bigger place to live. I used to be a completist about it too, so that only made it worse. Of course it's not fairly helping an artist much in gaining royalties, but it's hard for me to justify spending the bucks anymore when just about anything I want to listen to is at my finger tips online. The only exception I make is that I'll still buy CD's at either yard sales or library sales, which are usually sold for only a buck or two.

I've never used an electronic reader. I'm also a bit snobbish on wanting hardbacks, which is why I frequent Half-Price Books so often.

I am with you RP. Only buy hardback here too. Big fan of that establishment.

Love Half-Price Books. Love my library book sales even more. Picked up 12-15 of them a couple of weeks ago when Boone County had theirs. Spent about $10.

I'm slowly and I mean very slowly starting to collect books and one day would love a library wall with all my DVDs and books in my basement.

I'm slowly and I mean very slowly starting to collect books and one day would love a library wall with all my DVDs and books in my basement.

This! My friends swore they'd never help me move again, and told me to hire pro movers because of the books. I'm frugal, and want to keep the books. Guess I'm not moving anytime soon.

Mine was DVDs as well, but that has really slowed down in recent years. Still get some from time to time, just don't raid the $5 Walmart bins like I used to.

Beer is really the only thing know.

Walmart bins were like a guilty pleasure. I will still occasionally buy movies online but haven't bought a DVD in quite some time.