Malik Monk Says Goodbye to Kentucky

UKMustangFan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this:

“I don’t see you as the next anybody,” he said. “I see you as yourself. You’re Malik Monk. I can’t make you many promises — but if you come to Kentucky, I can promise you this: We’re going to find out who that is.”

Enjoyed reading that.

I totally knew this was coming, he and Fox both. Still holding onto the fact that I think Bam and Briscoe declare with no agent, holding onto the possibility they could return. At the end of the day, I expect all 4 of them to be gone, but intrigued by hearing that Bam's draft stock has been falling? Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

I totally knew this was coming, he and Fox both. Still holding onto the fact that I think Bam and Briscoe declare with no agent, holding onto the possibility they could return. At the end of the day, I expect all 4 of them to be gone, but intrigued by hearing that Bam's draft stock has been falling? Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

According to the mock drafts I look at he has fallen a decent amount.

To an extent what would an agent do for ones who are going to be lottery pics or even first rounder's for that matters?

They negotiate endorsement deals, contracts, and front the expenses for the pre-draft camps/workouts as well as arrange meetings and workouts for various teams. Probably coordinate the autograph tours these guys typically do as well.