Malik Monk Says Goodbye to Kentucky

UKMustangFan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bright, intelligent, and most of all, great hair man being. He gets it. He made me like him even more than I had. I wish Malik the best in his future. He has already become succesful in life, now it's just time to sit back and enjoy it all.

Tatum and Giles have both declared and hired agents. As of now that is it.
I'm just curious and wanted to ask a Duke fan this. Do you want Grayson to return or would you rather he declares for the draft? I'm curious because he had such a down year compared to what was expected of him, very similar to Isah Briscoe for us UK fans and I'm glad Briscoe is going. Was curious on your thoughts.

I'm just curious and wanted to ask a Duke fan this. Do you want Grayson to return or would you rather he declares for the draft? I'm curious because he had such a down year compared to what was expected of him, very similar to Isah Briscoe for us UK fans and I'm glad Briscoe is going. Was curious on your thoughts.

I'd love to see Grayson return. I've never felt he would have a JJ Redick type of career in the NBA so selfishly I'd love to see him return to Duke to hopefully get his second ring. I think he still has some growing up to do and I'd love to see him grow up as a Blue Devil. I think he showed this season he can be a facilitator on offense and if he is going to have a career in the NBA he needs to continue to show that he can be a versatile player. Most reports have him leaving this season and I won't be surprised if he leaves as he is on pace to graduate in May last I heard. I think as has been mentioned that if the NBA doesn't immediately come calling he can be successful overseas.

I'd love to see Grayson return. I've never felt he would have a JJ Redick type of career in the NBA so selfishly I'd love to see him return to Duke to hopefully get his second ring. I think he still has some growing up to do and I'd love to see him grow up as a Blue Devil. I think he showed this season he can be a facilitator on offense and if he is going to have a career in the NBA he needs to continue to show that he can be a versatile player. Most reports have him leaving this season and I won't be surprised if he leaves as he is on pace to graduate in May last I heard. I think as has been mentioned that if the NBA doesn't immediately come calling he can be successful overseas.
I think he'd be great for Duke if he returned. Unlike Briscoe, he is a much better shooter. I just think he may have had too much pressure going into this season after the phenomenal season he had last year. If he just goes into the season with no big expectations and just plays I think he could have another season like 2015-16

With you. I do not see him being successful in the NBA.

As much as I like Grayson I am unsure of what he brings to the table that translates to prolonged NBA success.
I may be showing my age, but I look at his NBA career more like Bobby Hurley's. Nothing flashy but he won't hurt a team either and plays with a lot of fire.

I may be showing my age, but I look at his NBA career more like Bobby Hurley's. Nothing flashy but he won't hurt a team either and plays with a lot of fire.

He'll never be as good as Bobby Hurley. Bobby Hurley's NBA career can't be accurately evaluated because of the car wreck that ended his career.