Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Malik Monk Says Goodbye to Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this:

 

“I don’t see you as the next anybody,” he said. “I see you as yourself. You’re Malik Monk. I can’t make you many promises — but if you come to Kentucky, I can promise you this: We’re going to find out who that is.”

 

Enjoyed reading that.

Good stuff. :thumb: I love hearing stories about Cals visits.

Good stuff. :thumb: I love hearing stories about Cals visits.

Yep. Dude is a mind ninja.

As a fan, this one stings. I know he has to do it but I would love to have him back one more season.

I totally knew this was coming, he and Fox both. Still holding onto the fact that I think Bam and Briscoe declare with no agent, holding onto the possibility they could return. At the end of the day, I expect all 4 of them to be gone, but intrigued by hearing that Bam's draft stock has been falling? Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

In other news, water is wet.

Looking forward to following him at the next level with the rest of the Cats.

I totally knew this was coming, he and Fox both. Still holding onto the fact that I think Bam and Briscoe declare with no agent, holding onto the possibility they could return. At the end of the day, I expect all 4 of them to be gone, but intrigued by hearing that Bam's draft stock has been falling? Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

 

According to the mock drafts I look at he has fallen a decent amount.

To an extent what would an agent do for ones who are going to be lottery pics or even first rounder's for that matters?

  • Author
To an extent what would an agent do for ones who are going to be lottery pics or even first rounder's for that matters?

 

They negotiate endorsement deals, contracts, and front the expenses for the pre-draft camps/workouts as well as arrange meetings and workouts for various teams. Probably coordinate the autograph tours these guys typically do as well.

Thanks wasn't sure what all went into it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.