Does the Northern Kentucky Boys Basketball Coaches Assoc. need to look in the mirror?

My "agenda" is leaders of young men that lack integrity shouldn't be in positions to influence, coach, or teach young men. And to think it is our tax dollars at work, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Exactly!!!!!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked a Cov Cath parent if the Fredrick's live in Cincinnati . They in fact said they do but Covington Catholic is closest Catholic school to where they live . Sounds like Cov Cath is opening a new pipeline for players . I'm sure CJ exposure will only help that cause . Not good for the Ninth Region !

I asked a Cov Cath parent if the Fredrick's live in Cincinnati . They in fact said they do but Covington Catholic is closest Catholic school to where they live . Sounds like Cov Cath is opening a new pipeline for players . I'm sure CJ exposure will only help that cause . Not good for the Ninth Region !

Maybe - but I also think the family tie is a unique wrinkle to consider. I have also heard that the Davin boys are related to the Fredericks, but I may be completely wrong. So, it may not be a pipeline, as much as it is a unique family dynamic - i.e. the chance to play for Uncle Joe, who like him or not, seems to do a good job as a shooting coach, and has some unique college recruiting ties. With all of that said, I have no idea where some of the kids in the program have come from - especially in the FR/SO classes.

That's a very good argument. Personally, I think CJ is the best in the region and McNeil isn't far behind. I think those 2 are far away the best 2 in the region. That's just my opinion

Agree .... Fredrick 1a Sean 1b CVH clear 3 Ohmer clear 4 , Hegyi 5 , Dante 6, Bertsch 7, Adam 8 , Ruthsatz 9, Bradfield - DIxie. Changed it forgot a couple guys

I am going to go ahead and close this thread.

I definitely think the Coaches that voted need to look in the mirror and ask themselves the following questions:

What is Integrity?

Why am I treating a child this way?

What if someone treated my child this way?

What is the righteous path?

What is in my heart?

Additionally I think Public Schools as a whole need to re-examine how they treat Private Schools. I am talking about things that go on behind the scenes, in meetings, with the KHSAA/Board of Control (block voting), and a whole host of other things.

I really think there needs to be a Culture Change and that starts with Superintendents and moves down to Principals, Athletic Directors, and then Coaches.