Crosley Field

I scoured around on the interwebs over the last few weeks and put together an album of photos from Redland Field / Crosley Field, starting at the first game at Redland Field in 1912, and finishing with the demolition of Crosley.

Figured there might be some folks on here who might like to see - particularly a few of the older folks. There are 180-some-odd photos in the album.

The Cincinnati Reds at Redland Field / Crosley Field

9NFzwMI.jpg

Enjoy the pictures CWB. Went to a few games at Crosley. Always amazed me the amount of foul territory behind the plate and down the lines.

When us kids would go we would stand at the top of the screen over the area behind home plate and wait for foul balls to roll up the screen and try to catch them. It actually happened a lot and there was always a crowd of kids competing for the balls.

I scoured around on the interwebs over the last few weeks and put together an album of photos from Redland Field / Crosley Field, starting at the first game at Redland Field in 1912, and finishing with the demolition of Crosley.

Figured there might be some folks on here who might like to see - particularly a few of the older folks. There are 180-some-odd photos in the album.

The Cincinnati Reds at Redland Field / Crosley Field

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60206[/ATTACH]

Love the pics CWB! Thanks for posting them...