Teacher Screaming 'Die!' as She Acts Out Trump Assassination in Class

jericho

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I have a question for you. What do we (America) do about mentally unhealthy people and teachers that are essentially threatening the President?

This woman is not mentally ill, if she is we are in trouble because she is also a foster parent. What kind of background check do employers and Social Services run? Either, her hate for President Trump is so virulent that she advocates his assassination or she thinks this type of presentation to her class is acceptable and parents and public agree with her and she is mental. Do they have zero tolerance for weapons in this school district?

This woman is not mentally ill, if she is we are in trouble because she is also a foster parent. What kind of background check do employers and Social Services run? Either, her hate for President Trump is so virulent that she advocates his assassination or she thinks this type of presentation to her class is acceptable and parents and public agree with her and she is mental. Do they have zero tolerance for weapons in this school district?

I was springboarding off BM.

In short, if she isn't mentally ill then I believe it is criminal and she should be prosecuted.

And if this happens at any schools in KY, we may have a Crusade coming here on BGP.

How am I supposed to know?

I'm just pointing out that the article made a point to clarify that they didn't know if she had students in the room at the time.

I wasn't implying you should know. I only quoted you because you brought it up. It just seems odd that she would be teaching a class that doesn't involve students. If she's teaching classes that don't involve students, she'll have a job at UNC before she knows it.

Bigger question is at what point is it a crime?

I would not call that a crime.

created a substantial risk of inciting others to harm federal officials (2-level enhancement). Her motives for posting this video could be interpreted this way. In the end, probably wouldn't get a conviction, but the disruption to her life as well as her employment termination which is justified would question her choices.

At any school I know a squirt gun is not allowed. Does she have conceal carry license?

Probably will get in more trouble for the squirt gun on school property than what she said. If you can't bite a Pop Tart into a gun shape, you surely can't carry a loaded squirt gun at school.

What's hilarious to me is everyone that's anti-Trump has been protesting before and after the election how he's a man of hate and how he's going to divide us, yet then they "protest" with hate themselves.

It might be the very definition of irony.

What's hilarious to me is everyone that's anti-Trump has been protesting before and after the election how he's a man of hate and how he's going to divide us, yet then they "protest" with hate themselves.

It might be the very definition of irony.

Everyone? Really?