Teacher Screaming 'Die!' as She Acts Out Trump Assassination in Class

jericho

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She should be fired, never put in this position with children ever again. No, she is not mentally ill. She just hates the guy who won. And did this portrayal in front of students! Just another immature participation trophy person who can't believe that Hillary lost. What is the supervision of this teacher, how was she scored during her class audits? Does the state of Texas evaluate teachers yearly or at all?

She should be fired, never put in this position with children ever again. No, she is not mentally ill. She just hates the guy who won. And did this portrayal in front of students! Just another immature participation trophy person who can't believe that Hillary lost. What is the supervision of this teacher, how was she scored during her class audits? Does the state of Texas evaluate teachers yearly or at all?

From the article...."It is not clear if there are students in the class."

I don't understand why these isolated individual posts are on here. I usually don't respond because everyone knows this is an idiot or mentally unhealthy person. I can't imagine anyone on here agreeing that the teacher is ok doing this. There is no controversy here.

Then I have a question for you. What do we (America) do about mentally unhealthy people and teachers that are essentially threatening the President?

Then I have a question for you. What do we (America) do about mentally unhealthy people and teachers that are essentially threatening the President?

Lock em up and throw away the key.

I know that seems harsh, but anyone who makes a threat against a POTUS life should never see the light of day again. JMO.

From the article...."It is not clear if there are students in the class."

Who was she teaching then? Or are they implying she was just talking to herself? Over the years I've seen lots of people that get all torn up over politics speak to themselves on occasion. I've always found it odd.

Who was she teaching then? Or are they implying she was just talking to herself? Over the years I've seen lots of people that get all torn up over politics speak to themselves on occasion. I've always found it odd.

How am I supposed to know?

I'm just pointing out that the article made a point to clarify that they didn't know if she had students in the room at the time.

If that is what the thread is about then that is controversial. I believe most of these threads are posted just to show that liberals are all crazy and want to assassinate the President.

Now I have no real answer, but having them around lots a people, especially kids, should not happen.

If that is what the thread is about then that is controversial. I believe most of these threads are posted just to show that liberals are all crazy and want to assassinate the President.

Now I have no real answer, but having them around lots a people, especially kids, should not happen.

Guess what, if we prosecute these "liberals that are crazy" and threaten the President, before long there won't be anymore videos to post.