"Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections"

Habib

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the above videos and the corruption it shows I might never believe another DNC person or anyone connected to them, Will certainly never vote another D vote in my lifetime. And will do anything I can to cause them to lose, not just for the above reasons, but for the low moral reasons that their policy's support. Sending our country into judgement from a Almighty God with that liberal crap the Bible denounces. Yes thats exactly how I feel and there is no backing up on it.

After the above videos and the corruption it shows I might never believe another DNC person or anyone connected to them, Will certainly never vote another D vote in my lifetime. And will do anything I can to cause them to lose, not just for the above reasons, but for the low moral reasons that their policy's support. Sending our country into judgement from a Almighty God with that liberal crap the Bible denounces. Yes thats exactly how I feel and there is no backing up on it.

We'll get your vote eventually, JJ. :lol2:

The way I look at it now is there were about 20 reasons why HRC lost. The Russian interference is about #18 on the list. Did it have any effect? Probably but not much at all.

Again, if Podesta was not such an idiot (besides being a despicable human being) the DNC emails would not have been exposed...I mean who has as their password the word "password" and who opens a link like he did? SMH. I have to admit that I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing a person I have absolutely NO respect for being in the middle of this. I would love to have heard some of his discussions with HRC and Bill after everything was leaked:).

China, Russia, North Korea and others have been conducting FAR MORE expansive hacks than this for years and Obama did not do anything. Now, for political reasons, this time it is a big deal. Time to move on. Now we should be taking others hacking us seriously and I hope the new administration does a 100 times better job than the previous one.

Seems the DNC would be happy to turn over their servers to the FBI so it can be proved for sure that it was Russia doing the hacking.. But, of course they refused to.. No doubt hiding even more corruption...

Enjoy your ivory tower :lol2: while it lasts.

China is watching. If Trump doesn't take this serious and continues to undermine our intelligence community he is setting himself up for the same fate.

Enjoy your ivory tower :lol2: while it lasts.

China is watching. If Trump doesn't take this serious and continues to undermine our intelligence community he is setting himself up for the same fate.

I would also like to know what this has to do with the DNC refusal? You think Trump is just gonna let them hack everything on purpose? Trump is not as stupid as the DNC. Thats already been proven.