"Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections"

Habib

Simple. For many, the end justifies the means. Putin/Russia hacking/influencing is better for America than a Democrat POTUS.

Not how I see it, and what I would call an unpatriotic viewpoint; but that's where we are.

My vote was decided before any hacking occurred. But whatever they hacked, it was NOT at the ballot boxes. Was what was revealed about Hillary and the unDemocratic party in any way not the truth? No the end does not justify the means. However, the means-exposition of truths about HRC and the DNC versus the ends-American voters got this one right. This has less to do with Putin and more to do with Hillary's obsessiveness for hiding things which at times borders on paranoia. What has been lost in all of this, is how much were we harmed as a country by HRC's unsecured server? And lack of care for Intel when the password for Intel accounts was PASSWORD?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you implying the president wasn't privy to the information prior to the report?

I would think he knew most all of the findings in real time.

I'm not implying anything, I am stating a fact. He never cared about the briefings, just like he never cared about HRC's unsecured server. These Intel briefings, since as far back as the 2012 elections and numerous times since, never seemed to throw up red flags to Obama before. He did not even acknowledge them after numerous briefings in 2016. He only acted on the Intel after HRC lost the election. And they were searching for someone to blame, right blame the Russians no one likes them anyway. And after 8 years in office and innumerable briefings and hacks by many countries, only now does he sanction Russia with 3 weeks left in office? His new "line in the sand"?

I'm not implying anything, I am stating a fact. He never cared about the briefings, just like he never cared about HRC's unsecured server. These Intel briefings, since as far back as the 2012 elections and numerous times since, never seemed to throw up red flags to Obama before. He did not even acknowledge them after numerous briefings in 2016. He only acted on the Intel after HRC lost the election. And they were searching for someone to blame, right blame the Russians no one likes them anyway. And after 8 years in office and innumerable briefings and hacks by many countries, only now does he sanction Russia with 3 weeks left in office? His new "line in the sand"?

I seem to not get the same briefing other BGPers get. You guys seem to know everything the president is doing: What he knows? What he ignores?

One thing I like about Trump is he will tell the entire world through Twitter. :lol2:

My vote was decided before any hacking occurred. But whatever they hacked, it was NOT at the ballot boxes. Was what was revealed about Hillary and the unDemocratic party in any way not the truth? No the end does not justify the means. However, the means-exposition of truths about HRC and the DNC versus the ends-American voters got this one right. This has less to do with Putin and more to do with Hillary's obsessiveness for hiding things which at times borders on paranoia. What has been lost in all of this, is how much were we harmed as a country by HRC's unsecured server? And lack of care for Intel when the password for Intel accounts was PASSWORD?

Fake news.

Gmail accounts can't have a password that simple.

I seem to not get the same briefing other BGPers get. You guys seem to know everything the president is doing: What he knows? What he ignores?

One thing I like about Trump is he will tell the entire world through Twitter. :lol2:

Well what are we suppose to think. It's his fault that he has taken and lied about stances which are political not presidential. This wreaks of political gamesmanship.

The real question is would there be half of the outrage and would the POTUS have taken any measures if it had been the republicans who got hacked and Hillary won. I'm betting no.

What would really be sickening if the Dems said the Repubs deserved it and got enjoyment out of it :puke:

:lol2:

The real question is would there be half of the outrage and would the POTUS have taken any measures if it had been the republicans who got hacked and Hillary won. I'm betting no.

It's a completely hypothetical question, with no way of knowing what the answer would be.

Why because you know the answer?

No....as I said, it's a question that can't be answered. It's hypothetical...since it didn't happen, no one can definitively state what the answer is. I'm not sure how you got that I felt like I knew what the answer would be. It's a useless topic to bring up and discuss.

Cheaters never prosper, at least for long. Social media has caught the dems too many times. We are on to the games now.

Patriots have 4 Superbowls...UNC a couple of national championships... Donald Trump is president.

Your theory has a few holes.

No....as I said, it's a question that can't be answered. It's hypothetical...since it didn't happen, no one can definitively state what the answer is. I'm not sure how you got that I felt like I knew what the answer would be. It's a useless topic to bring up and discuss.

Not useless, looking at the pattern of the dnc corrupting and out right cheating, breaking election laws I dont see them having any problem with anything giving them an advantage. Project Veritas has only scratched the surface. It's been clear and I'm really disappointed in the extent that some will go to push their agenda.