"Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections"

Habib

Care to help your fellow Leftist out? You always want answers, lets hear your slanted point of view.

Those two posts sum you up perfectly. You make a post about someone not responding, get called out, and resort to the lame "leftist" pejorative.

I haven't followed the entire thread (i just about spit my Pepsi out though at your post) and I'm heading out so I will have to check back as to what your irony-filled post was about.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those two posts sum you up perfectly. You make a post about someone not responding, get called out, and resort to the lame "leftist" pejorative.

I haven't followed the entire thread (i just about spit my Pepsi out though at your post) and I'm heading out so I will have to check back as to what your irony-filled post was about.

Figures. Better yet just stay......:facepalm: and what other reason would you post on a thread you are not following other than to bait?

Popular Trump talking point, but being a democrat and American I seem to be the most disturbed that many of you are ok with the hacking.

Simple. For many, the end justifies the means. Putin/Russia hacking/influencing is better for America than a Democrat POTUS.

Not how I see it, and what I would call an unpatriotic viewpoint; but that's where we are.

The complete Russian Hacking and Analysis Report from our security Intel officials was not released nor was Obama informed by them, until about mid-week. Upon what did Obama base his conclusion that we were intentionally and egregiously hacked by the highest levels of the Russian government to the serious extent that such actions warranted sanctions? This was concluded from what? Perhaps a leak, from one of our unimpeachable intelligence members, to one of the MSM truth tellers with their own ulterior motives?

The complete Russian Hacking and Analysis Report from our security Intel officials was not released nor was Obama informed by them, until about mid-week. Upon what did Obama base his conclusion that we were intentionally and egregiously hacked by the highest levels of the Russian government to the serious extent that such actions warranted sanctions? This was concluded from what? Perhaps a leak, from one of our unimpeachable intelligence members, to one of the MSM truth tellers with their own ulterior motives?

Are you implying the president wasn't privy to the information prior to the report?

I would think he knew most all of the findings in real time.