"Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections"

Habib

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think it had little effect on the election. The Russians could have come out and ran ads for Trump and I would not have voted for Clinton, nor would any other person I know have changed their vote(not saying there might not have been one). Very few people in this election were on the fence in this election, and certainly not enough to have swayed it one way or another. Both candidates were flawed. It all came down to middle America. The Clintons corruptness was already a known factor even before the Project Veritas videos came out. The email server was a known fact and whoever it was, Russians etc, only exposed that more. The worse part of all this is the denials by the Democrats to come clean and admit wrongdoing and trying to deflect and act like they were the victims. They were not the victims, they were exposed and for that I am happy.

The information was important to get out, but not important enough to change votes. :lol2:

The information was important to get out, but not important enough to change votes. :lol2:

When will you admit the corruptness of your party? Which was worse? The fact that someone or some country hacked the DNC or what was uncovered? These answers will be very telling.

Americans were not manipulated by Russia. So America is stupid and Russia has mind control over us? You just can't get that America voted against all the runaway liberal policies and didn't want someone like Hillary anywhere near the Whitehouse. American's just want to be left alone to live their lives, not have some old woman screeching at them telling them how bad they are. Had something like that for the last 8 years. How many things do you need permission from government to do in this country. We need less not more. Land of the free my butt.

Technically, America was split with more than half of the voters (dead or alive) preferring the screeching to what we are getting:lol2:.

It's funny many of you claim the media's slant creates sheep, but when Russia releases information to help slant the message the American public is smart enough to see right through. You don't get it both ways.

Technically, America was split with more than half of the voters (dead or alive) preferring the screeching to what we are getting:lol2:.

It's funny many of you claim the media's slant creates sheep, but when Russia releases information to help slant the message the American public is smart enough to see right through. You don't get it both ways.

Its getting bad when the Russians are trying to help make America Great Again. Shows you how far the Left has went. I give you exhibit #1. Which bathroom do I need to use? #Fools

When will you admit the corruptness of your party? Which was worse? The fact that someone or some country hacked the DNC or what was uncovered? These answers will be very telling.

Russia is worse. Reagan is rolling in his grave.

We've argued corrupt or not corrupt in other threads not going there here.

Its getting bad when the Russians are trying to help make America Great Again. Shows you how far the Left has went. I give you exhibit #1. Which bathroom do I need to use? #Fools

You believe Putin is trying to help America?

Good Lord :scared:

Two or three extremely liberal cities carried Hillary, (including the illegal votes that you guys still ignore) but you want to rant on about hacking. County wise she got her behind handed to her. I would be fine if those cities left the union and had their own government. Please take your "majority" and go live in a free for all zone where only the bad guys have guns, good luck. Don't live in the suburbs, plant your life down right near the area with the most blight. Most of America wants no part of it. Those cities are the most unsafe places in America and I want my children nowhere near them. Thank GOD for old backwards Kentucky!

Just a little humor Hellcats, but there is some truth in this. Ill say this, I believe the Russians as much as I believe the Democrats or the slanted Media and thats the truth. No humor there.

You are so hypocritical. We are going to punish another nation for doing something

that we do 1000 times worse. We can't keep our influence out of other countries business. We supply weapons and money plus soldiers to accomplish regime change. How is that working for us? I guess we aren't the worlds leading hackers? Let me know when Russia puts boots down on American soil to change the democratic party. Then we can talk Apples to Apples. Between Obama and Bush we have destabilized the whole middle east and most of the world is now being affected. We want to have higher standards then we should follow those desires with the appropriate actions. Until we do strop the crybaby crap about what someone else has done. We are not sinless by any stretch of the imagination. Obama knew we were being hacked by multiple countries for years and did nothing. This hack was weak in comparison to the 21,000,000 personal files and info that was hacked from our government by the Chinese. What did our Leader do about that? NOTHING. but attack the democratic party and he's ready to start a war.. Please.