Pac Man Jones

As a guest on Beyond The Stripes on Dec. 20, Jones was asked if it is difficult to turn off the game day persona when out in every day life:

“Well it’s difficult if you don’t know how to handle it. I took me awhile to understand you gotta turn the switch off at a certain point. I used the expression sometimes, like I used to be ‘Pacman Jones’ at the stadium, at home; then you learn like hey, you can only be ‘Pacman Jones’ on Sunday. When you go home you gotta be Adam Jones. When you got into the community you gotta be Adam Jones. To your kids you gotta be daddy and Adam Jones. So it took me a little while to understand the balance and to learn how to turn the switch on and off. I just thank God that I’ve been able to last to have the chance to still learn to turn it on and off. Some guys don’t have the chance and it will be a little too late before they figure out. And I thank God every day for the blessings that I’ve had.“

'Restraint chair' used on Adam Jones, who will remain jailed

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pac Man will stay in jail overnight tonight in order to give a court ordered blood sample in the am. The nurse is only there in the mornings so he lost his chance at freedom today when he spit on her this morning.

Enquirer also reporting that they had to use the restraint chair on Jones.

How stupid, only take blood test certain time of day. Cincinnati prosecution at its finest right there.

Sounds like Pacman was knocking on multiple doors at the Millennium Hotel -- eventually security came. Pacman refused to leave, poked the security guard in the eye twice. Security guard called the police, and Pacman refused to get into the car (so he was charged with obstruction of justice). Pacman finally gets in the car, goes to the jail and spits on the nurse at the jail (resulting in a felony charge).

Lock this criminal up!

He wouldn't be playing for the Bengals any longer if I was in charge because I would cut him.

I mentioned this awhile back, I know of another fight he got into that was covered up by the Bengals.

I don't care how many bikes you buy for poor kids (which is awesome by the way) you're out of here Pacman.

And let's face it everyone, Pacman's best days on the football field are long behind him.

Has anyone asked why he was banging on doors at the Millennium Hotel in the first place? I could speculate a number of different reasons.

If I was going to speculate I would say it had to have something to do with a woman.

I would like to know too but either way scum, get rid of him.

A Facebook Friend of mine that usually wouldn't stretch the truth posted the following:

Bengals Adam Jones arrested overnight. Head butts a cop. Spits in the face of a jailer.. really?!

I heard he head butted a cop to. What did the Bengals cover up before?

I heard he head butted a cop to. What did the Bengals cover up before?

A fight at a Waffle House where Pacman kicked the snot out of two dudes. Allegedly

I am not at liberty to share anymore about it because I don't want to land on the Bengals Radar.

Once police arrived on the scene, Jones resisted arrest and according to police documents, he head butted and kicked an officer. Once in custody at Hamilton County jail, and going through normal procedures, Jones spit on a jail nurse and a deputy, which added the felony count to his record. Per the Enquirer, Jones had to be placed in a restraint chair.

Details emerge on events leading to Adam Jones’ arrest - Cincy Jungle

And Cincy Jungle has Pacman's arrest history at that link, good read.