January 25, 20179 yr I would say he fits right in with this town. I mean after all the Reds Golden Boy has been to prison as well and banished from the game. True, but sadly, PM hasn't been banished.
January 25, 20179 yr True, but sadly, PM hasn't been banished. The shoe fits, most in this town want Pete reinstated, in the HOF, heck probably as manager of the team too.
January 25, 20179 yr I believe I read yesterday that the Bengals will save 6 million dollars against the cap, if the designate him as a post June 1st cut. Waiting until after June 1st gives them more money to work with. If they haven't cut him yet, then I have to hope that is their reasoning because he needs to be gone.
January 25, 20179 yr Why should this be a deal breaker for the Bengals and Pac Man? If they were willing to keep him around with the previous 9 arrests - this one is nothing really that special.
January 25, 20179 yr Dumb friend of mine tried to make the argument that if this was Kevin Zeitler, we wouldn't be jumping on the "get rid of him bandwagon". I said you're right, Zeitler doesn't have double digit arrests. Conversation ended.
February 13, 20179 yr Some interesting updates on this case. 1. Prosecutor says the victim (nurse) is trying to bribe Pacman for money and in turn she will drop charges. 2. Victim (nurse) says absolutely not, hasn't spoken to Pacman or his counsel. Furthermore says that the Prosecutor has not kept her in the loop on the case, and didn't even subpoena her to the grand jury hearing (where she would be the sole witness to the event, being spit on). She received a text from one of the officers in the case asking her why she was not at the hearing when it was taking place. Par for the course with Joe Deters.
February 13, 20179 yr Some interesting updates on this case. 1. Prosecutor says the victim (nurse) is trying to bribe Pacman for money and in turn she will drop charges. 2. Victim (nurse) says absolutely not, hasn't spoken to Pacman or his counsel. Furthermore says that the Prosecutor has not kept her in the loop on the case, and didn't even subpoena her to the grand jury hearing (where she would be the sole witness to the event, being spit on). She received a text from one of the officers in the case asking her why she was not at the hearing when it was taking place. Par for the course with Joe Deters. Translation, if you ever get involved in any kind of legal action "against" someone wealthy you better have excellent legal representation or you will get the short end of the stick.
February 13, 20179 yr I still fully expect the Bengals to cut Jones. However it saves them a lot more money, where they can cut him basically for nothing if they wait until after June 1st. So unless the draft doesn't go the way they hope, and if the Commish doesn't end up suspending Pac Man. I don't see anyway the Bengals don't cut him after June 1st.
February 14, 20179 yr I still fully expect the Bengals to cut Jones. However it saves them a lot more money, where they can cut him basically for nothing if they wait until after June 1st. So unless the draft doesn't go the way they hope, and if the Commish doesn't end up suspending Pac Man. I don't see anyway the Bengals don't cut him after June 1st. I like Pacman but they should have cut him after last season. I want the best team possible and unless Pacman is going to take a big big pay cut I definitely want to see the Bengals cut him.
February 14, 20179 yr Some interesting updates on this case. 1. Prosecutor says the victim (nurse) is trying to bribe Pacman for money and in turn she will drop charges. 2. Victim (nurse) says absolutely not, hasn't spoken to Pacman or his counsel. Furthermore says that the Prosecutor has not kept her in the loop on the case, and didn't even subpoena her to the grand jury hearing (where she would be the sole witness to the event, being spit on). She received a text from one of the officers in the case asking her why she was not at the hearing when it was taking place. Par for the course with Joe Deters. Speaking as a nurse, far too many of us get hit and spit on because patients think they can get away with it. Health care professionals were discouraged from pressing charges by managers, so, most did get away with it. Where I work, we started pressing charges years ago, and it DOES make a difference. Ironically, we are often discouraged by the police when we try. Early on, some judges refused to punish those saying they were "sick." Fortunately, that is changing. I hope that nurse keeps pushing for charges. After he/she could follow with a civil suit if they want.
February 15, 20179 yr It has become a mess...... *Nurse's lawyer (second one) says Deters "gave her a talking to" * Deters says he has never talked to the nurse ever * Deters says nurse and lawyer are trying to get $200,000 from Pac Man * Nurse's lawyer says that Pac Man was the first to offer compensation of $10,000 *Deters says Felony charge/conviction has 0 chance of happening * Deters says that Pac Man is "being treated like any other drunk idiot" that was arrested that weekend
February 15, 20179 yr Deters should be fired. Same people that voted for him voted for that stupid street car. He fits right in.
February 15, 20179 yr * Deters says that Pac Man is "being treated like any other drunk idiot" that was arrested that weekend I think that's fair. As long as he's being treated as any other drunk idiot with 10 arrests that was arrested that weekend.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.