Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pac Man Jones

Featured Replies

I don't know, for some reason I don't think of Adam Jones as the mentoring type. :wideyed:

 

Maybe Mixon is mentoring Pac Man?

  • Replies 174
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe Mixon is mentoring Pac Man?

 

Ya know, I've been surprised once or twice in my time. :lol2:

I don't know, for some reason I don't think of Adam Jones as the mentoring type. :wideyed:

 

He's the perfect mentor as long as he takes the role seriously. Mixon isn't going to learn anything from the squeaky clean, lily white Red Rifle. What's he ever done wrong? Spit on the sidewalk, maybe?! Littering?!

I believe the caption on that picture was "This week in bad ideas..."

Suspended week 1.

 

It is sad all the way around.

  • Author
It is sad all the way around.

 

Should have been longer than a week.

Should have been longer than a week.

 

I think a game is about right, I am more concerned the Bengals don't think they are solid at CB without Pacman.

After the Bengals cut Jones, I thought this thread would never see another post again!:ohbrother:

 

Former Bengal Adam 'Pacman' Jones punches out attacker at Atlanta airport - WCPO Cincinnati, OH

 

Apparently, Jones got into a fight with an airport worker in Atlanta. The airport worker was taken to the hospital and also arrested for two counts of battery. Jones was not charged by police nor taken to the hospital.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.