January 3, 20179 yr Author Charged with misdemeanor assult, obstructing offical business and disorderly.
January 3, 20179 yr Also charged with harassment with a bodily substance which is a felony. Did I hear right that he spit on medical staff? Enough is enough.
January 3, 20179 yr Did I hear right that he spit on medical staff? Enough is enough. That's what it sounds like. Dude needs to go.
January 3, 20179 yr If I remember correctly the commentators on the broadcast Sunday talked about how he had turned around from his past issues. Guess not.
January 3, 20179 yr This also means the chances of them signing Dre just went up even higher. They can't afford to lose both starting corners.
January 3, 20179 yr This also means the chances of them signing Dre just went up even higher. They can't afford to lose both starting corners. and the price if his agent is smart.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.