Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pac Man Jones

Featured Replies

Also booted from Casino before all this went down.

 

Pacman Jones Booted from Casino Before Hotel Arrest ... 'Berated Staff, Patrons' | TMZ.com

 

Pacman Jones was kicked out of a Cincinnati casino for berating staffers and patrons in the hours before he was arrested at a Hyatt hotel on January 3 ... TMZ Sports has learned.

 

Cincinnati PD has confirmed Jones was "acting disorderly" at JACK Cincinnati Casino and was asked to leave. Security and police escorted the NFL star out of the building.

 

One witness tells us Jones had verbally attacked employees at the casino and had an altercation with a casino patron who was trying to record the incident on his cell phone.

 

We're told Jones also went off on a police officer who responded to the scene and was "fired up" as he left the premises.

Of course, Jones later went to a nearby hotel where he was arrested for allegedly getting physical with a hotel security guard.

Jones issued a statement saying he was embarrassed by the arrest video and is taking anger management courses.

We reached out to Jones' rep for comment about the casino incident -- so far, no word back.

 

It's not the first time Jones has been booted from a casino -- he was kicked out of the Hollywood Casino in Indiana in 2015 after going off on casino staffers.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one of your leaders and team captains, Bengal fans.

this draft is loaded at the CB position in my opinion. Where they are in the draft, they can get a franchise corner.

There is one of your leaders and team captains, Bengal fans.

 

That fact that they haven't cut him yet speaks volumes.

That fact that they haven't cut him yet speaks volumes.

 

 

They will not cut him. Mikey doesn't do that.

They will not cut him. Mikey doesn't do that.

 

I think it's also Marvin. I think if Marvin really wanted him gone, then they would get rid of him.

That video wasn't too bad. I wouldn't say that is commonplace for someone in the back of a Police Car, but you get a few of those each year...

That video wasn't too bad. I wouldn't say that is commonplace for someone in the back of a Police Car, but you get a few of those each year...

 

I am glad someone said it, it's like no one has heard a cuss word or in Tracy jones terms told someone to go shake themselves. The only time I was a little shocked was when he told the cop he hopes he dies. With that said, bring in some young new talent.

I am glad someone said it, it's like no one has heard a cuss word or in Tracy jones terms told someone to go shake themselves. The only time I was a little shocked was when he told the cop he hopes he dies. With that said, bring in some young new talent.

 

Exactly how I feel.

 

No biggie other than the die comment and that was the booze and the emotion talking.

 

With all that said, I would have moved on from Pacman after the 2015 season, it is definitely time now.

That fact that they haven't cut him yet speaks volumes.

 

Yep, and I don't think any of us are surprised .

So why havent the Gal's cut him ?

So why havent the Gal's cut him ?

 

I would imagine its a contract issue that cutting him at this time they have to pay him.

I thought it was interesting how he "apologized" for his behavior in this morning's Enquirer. It was a press release clearly written by his attorneys. Doesn't seem very heartfelt or sincere. Bengals seem to accept this and are already beginning to gloss over it.

 

Guess it is ok to be a dirtbag with 12 arrests. Too bad he didn't bet on a Bengals game or he would be gone.

I thought it was interesting how he "apologized" for his behavior in this morning's Enquirer. It was a press release clearly written by his attorneys. Doesn't seem very heartfelt or sincere. Bengals seem to accept this and are already beginning to gloss over it.

 

Guess it is ok to be a dirtbag with 12 arrests. Too bad he didn't bet on a Bengals game or he would be gone.

 

I would say he fits right in with this town. I mean after all the Reds Golden Boy has been to prison as well and banished from the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.