Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pac Man Jones

Featured Replies

What is he doing in a $350K Rolls?

 

He owes the strip club shooting victims 12.4 mill and it looks like his big payday isn't until 2017.

 

Pacman Jones ordered to pay $12.4M to shooting victims | ProFootballTalk

 

 

Adam-Pacman Jones Contract Details, Salary Cap Breakdowns, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac

 

He has a judgement garnishment against him for this, not sure what the terms are.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is he doing in a $350K Rolls?

 

He owes the strip club shooting victims 12.4 mill and it looks like his big payday isn't until 2017.

 

Pacman Jones ordered to pay $12.4M to shooting victims | ProFootballTalk

 

 

Adam-Pacman Jones Contract Details, Salary Cap Breakdowns, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac

 

I have always wondered what happened with Pacman when he resigned for big bucks. I thought there should have been an announcement and/or some resolution about this judgment.

 

If Pacman got all that money and didn't even up with the victim (or at least give him 1/3 of the amount owed) I have ZERO respect for Pacman.

I have always wondered what happened with Pacman when he resigned for big bucks. I thought there should have been an announcement and/or some resolution about this judgment.

 

If Pacman got all that money and didn't even up with the victim (or at least give him 1/3 of the amount owed) I have ZERO respect for Pacman.

 

After watching the police video of his arrest, not sure how anyone can have any respect for the guy! The Bengals should of been done with this clown a long time ago. Tells a lot about organization though!

After watching the police video of his arrest, not sure how anyone can have any respect for the guy! The Bengals should of been done with this clown a long time ago. Tells a lot about organization though!

 

As a retired police officer I didn't think the video was too bad. That kind of stuff is water off an officer's back.

 

Not settling up with someone you are responsible for hurting severely when you have the money, that is despicable.

What is he doing in a $350K Rolls?

 

He owes the strip club shooting victims 12.4 mill and it looks like his big payday isn't until 2017.

 

Pacman Jones ordered to pay $12.4M to shooting victims | ProFootballTalk

 

 

Adam-Pacman Jones Contract Details, Salary Cap Breakdowns, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac

 

Has anyone claimed that Jones is the most responsible person in the world? Dude has the mental capacity of a 12 year old. I wouldnt be surprised this young was in fact teting and driving, but I also can certainly see him being very intimidated after having to confront a very upset adult.

 

Has anyone been in any kind of incident where youre heart rate goes through the roof and you cant remember word for word what was said, but later after you calm down you can start to piece it all back together?

No surprise for two reasons. 1) Marvin is a spineless coach who just says enough to get along and 2) If he needs Jones on the field he needs to play nice so Jones won't lay down on him

No surprise for two reasons. 1) Marvin is a spineless coach who just says enough to get along and 2) If he needs Jones on the field he needs to play nice so Jones won't lay down on him

 

Here is the thing and I completely get what everyone is saying. Shoot i even have said he should have been gone after the January incident.

 

With all that said I would never call Marvin Lewis a spineless coach when it comes to his willingness to give people second or even third chances. In the case of Pac Man he may have saved his life by being the guy 7 years ago who gave him his last chance in the NFL. Who knows what path Pac Man goes down if he never got back in the NFL after the Cowboys let him go. It probably wouldn't have been a good one. So while Pac Man still has plenty of issues. Where he is at now is probably ten times better than where he would have been at If Marvin never was there for him and kept him.

 

I work with inner city kids every single day and I bet many people would consider them punks, etc from the outside just from a few instances if they really didn't know them. Which most cases they are not bad kids, its just the culture they are surronded by. So many people giving up on them. Which I can tell you the last thing they need is people giving up on them. Yeah in some cases harsh consequences could be the only thing that works. However in a lot of cases that has the opposite effect and continues to lead them down the wrong road. They need to be held accountable

And learn from it, but still need someone there to help and not give up on them. To realize that doesn't have to be the path they take. Kids and shoot even adults need people there who won't give up on them.

 

So I won't ever call Marvin spinless because he tries to help someone. With that said in terms of Pac man it is about that time he gets that harsh consequence for his actions because now it seems he is taking advantage of Marvin.

I love what you do and and 100% respect your voice. But at what point do you expect a man to act like a man?

I love what you do and and 100% respect your voice. But at what point do you expect a man to act like a man?

 

That's why I even said at this point, it probably does need to be that harsh consequence of cutting him. Because now it does seem like he is taking advantage. Marvin has done enough to help. That is why I wouldn't call him spineless because of him giving guys chances. As bad as Pac Man is now, just imagine what he be like if he was out of the league 7 years ago. So what Marvin did helped, but now I agree it's time to move on. He is simply taking advantage now.

  • Author

Just seen a picture on Facebook of Pacman and Mixon at a concert together. Just what the Bengals need.

Just seen a picture on Facebook of Pacman and Mixon at a concert together. Just what the Bengals need.

 

Sounds like it could be a great thing.

 

The scary thing about the Bengals keeping Pacman is it means they don't have much confidence in their corners ability to cover.

Sounds like it could be a great thing.

 

The scary thing about the Bengals keeping Pacman is it means they don't have much confidence in their corners ability to cover.

 

I don't know, for some reason I don't think of Adam Jones as the mentoring type. :wideyed:

Just seen a picture on Facebook of Pacman and Mixon at a concert together. Just what the Bengals need.

 

Those two go to the Luke Bryan concert together?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.