Pac Man Jones

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shouldnt be the catalyst to cut bhim loose. The fact that he's an aging DB who is past his primeshoukd be. Dude is just a flat out moron, who struggles to use common sense to function in society.

The fact of 9 arrests in 12 years means he should be banned from the NFL.

• 2 weeks later...

I said when it happened he should be released and definitely he should after the way he reacted and spoke to law enforcement. I do imagine law enforcement hears things all the time somewhat like this, however, that does not make anything Pac Man said acceptable.

Cut him.

The Bengals won't, we all know that.

I hate that things like this tape are released before the accused has his/her day in court. I'm also shocked that Prosecutor Joe Deters is waiting for the NFL to make their move before he goes forward with this case; especially since he, no doubt, has seen this tape. I hope if I ever get in trouble in Cincinnati, good ole' Joe will wait to see what my employer does to me. :thumb:

Pacman and Cincinnati deserve each other.

Someone was telling me that somewhere in the video Pac man makes a statement to the effect of 'after everything I have done for this city' Did he really say that? Someone please remind me what he has done for this city? Yea he was a decent player, but it was not like he was the greatest. So, how has he helped this city?

Someone was telling me that somewhere in the video Pac man makes a statement to the effect of 'after everything I have done for this city' Did he really say that? Someone please remind me what he has done for this city? Yea he was a decent player, but it was not like he was the greatest. So, how has he helped this city?

I know that he's done some charity work. Maybe that's part of what he was referring to?

I said when it happened he should be released and definitely he should after the way he reacted and spoke to law enforcement. I do imagine law enforcement hears things all the time somewhat like this, however, that does not make anything Pac Man said acceptable.

Cut him.

The Bengals won't, we all know that.

Agreed! They need to cut him asap and go into the off season knowing he is gone and start moving on.

I hate that things like this tape are released before the accused has his/her day in court. I'm also shocked that Prosecutor Joe Deters is waiting for the NFL to make their move before he goes forward with this case; especially since he, no doubt, has seen this tape. I hope if I ever get in trouble in Cincinnati, good ole' Joe will wait to see what my employer does to me. :thumb:

Pacman and Cincinnati deserve each other.

He said he is waiting because no other person who did what he did would potentially lose millions because of it. So seems he thinks if the nfl punishes him, then that would be harsher punishment than anything they could do anyways.