Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pac Man Jones

Featured Replies

  • Replies 174
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Pac Man being pac man.

 

Maybe I'm getting older and after all we Bengals fans went through from 2003-2008, this doesn't bother me as much as it used to.

It's to the point that professional athletes live an entitled life and this won't be the first or last incident we hear about. It is what it is. Releasing Pac Man now will be because he is old, not because of this incident. If we didn't release him after his last incidents then now isn't the time to act righteous and try and make it look like the organization won't put up with this type of behavior because we all know they have and will.

It's Pac Man being pac man.

 

Maybe I'm getting older and after all we Bengals fans went through from 2003-2008, this doesn't bother me as much as it used to.

It's to the point that professional athletes live an entitled life and this won't be the first or last incident we hear about. It is what it is. Releasing Pac Man now will be because he is old, not because of this incident. If we didn't release him after his last incidents then now isn't the time to act righteous and try and make it look like the organization won't put up with this type of behavior because we all know they have and will.

 

I agree, they shouldn't release him now, I would wait and do it as hopefully they have planned.

A fight at a Waffle House where Pacman kicked the snot out of two dudes. Allegedly

 

I am not at liberty to share anymore about it because I don't want to land on the Bengals Radar.

What? Are you gonna play corner?

CPD does not take kindly to assaults and are very protective of the nursing staff at the HCJC. Hope he accidentally fell down a few stairs on his way to the cell.

And I should add, the Bengals way way way overpaid Pacman this past season.

 

Words seldom ever uttered. :D

 

Seriously, enough is enough--Time to cut bait, but this will sure make Dre's price go up.

  • Author

Hopefully someone in Hamilton County Jail is getting the best of him.

As long as I live, I will never understand how a man can make it to a professional level like he has and lack self control. Part of being an athlete should be the ability to focus and control yourself.

 

Guess the lack of class and arrogance outweigh this.

What? Are you gonna play corner?

 

I am more of a nickel LB at this point in my imaginary career with the Bengals.

 

And most kidding aside, I think I could blocker better than a couple of their TEs and I can still catch the ball. Now run after catch has me worried a little bit, I think I am going to get hit really hard and I would be a true Bengal then, one and done.

24. Trash.

 

That could probably be heard coming from Terrell Pryor's lips too.

 

As a guest on Beyond The Stripes on Dec. 20, Jones was asked if it is difficult to turn off the game day persona when out in every day life:

 

“Well it’s difficult if you don’t know how to handle it. I took me awhile to understand you gotta turn the switch off at a certain point. I used the expression sometimes, like I used to be ‘Pacman Jones’ at the stadium, at home; then you learn like hey, you can only be ‘Pacman Jones’ on Sunday. When you go home you gotta be Adam Jones. When you got into the community you gotta be Adam Jones. To your kids you gotta be daddy and Adam Jones. So it took me a little while to understand the balance and to learn how to turn the switch on and off. I just thank God that I’ve been able to last to have the chance to still learn to turn it on and off. Some guys don’t have the chance and it will be a little too late before they figure out. And I thank God every day for the blessings that I’ve had.“

 

'Restraint chair' used on Adam Jones, who will remain jailed

 

I think he needs a refresher course.

He's so full of :poop:

...and he believes that all his charges will be dropped.:no:

  • Author

It is funny Arizona had no problem releasing Floyd but the Bengals need all the info first.

It is funny Arizona had no problem releasing Floyd but the Bengals need all the info first.

 

Apples - passed out in a running car in gear with a blood alcohol almost 3 times the legal limit.

 

Oranges - knocking on doors in a hotel, probably intoxicated, but has the whole story come out yet?

 

What's funny is you acting like you know all the facts.

  • Author
Apples - passed out in a running car in gear with a blood alcohol almost 3 times the legal limit.

 

Oranges - knocking on doors in a hotel, probably intoxicated, but has the whole story come out yet?

 

What's funny is you acting like you know all the facts.

 

Jones is a thug who should be in jail. Jones should have been cut a few years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.