Obama--Post Presidency????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has ZERO to do with having class. GWB showed tons of class after he left office. I can only hope BHO has the same amount of class.

W had class leaving the office. The president will too.

But let's be honest W is useless in politics these days.

I love how we are chided to not judge DJT's presidency before he's sworn in, but in the next breath the same people are certain BO what will do next.

I've got no idea what BHO will do once he leaves office, but as I mentioned the early results of many others on his team aren't encouraging. I simply hope he refrains for being critical of the Prez-Elect, and gives the same latitude he was given; especially early on while DT's tasked with cleaning up the many messes he's inheriting from BHO & Company.

His approval rating is 57 percent.

Obama doesn't have a war, an affair, or an economic meltdown to hamper his post-presidency like his predecessors.

He would be a valuable democrat for the party.

As opposed to 22 percent for his predecessor.

How soon we forget.

Obama doesn't have a war, an affair, or an economic meltdown to hamper his post-presidency like his predecessors.

He certainly wasn't valuable to Hillary! Even the black community "insulted his legacy" by allowing Trump to be elected.

The middle east being worse off and the rise of ISIS is no small baggage.

His legacy was sealed this past November . I hope he goes away and thats the last we ever hear from him . Sadly he's going to stay in Washington and criticize every move by Trump. And the national news media will give him all the platform he desires .

President was on a podcast with David Axelrod and he asked this question.

POTUS said that he wouldn't want to be "the voice" of the party because he feels it would stifle young , upcoming talented folks in the ranks.

That story on the podcast where he was relegated to the hallways of the DNC in 2000 was amazing to me: 4 years later he was giving the keynote and 8 years later he was POTUS.