Obama--Post Presidency????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just saying its nobodys place to tell others what or how to post. Its really that simple. If someone dont like what someone else posts, ignore them. Tired of the I am smarter than you crowd, when clearly I am a legend in my own mind mentality is fully at work. There are alot of posts I dont agree with, posts that are not worded to my liking, posts that I think the person dont know what they are talking about, posts that are bait posts that should not be posted but I dont tell them they cant say it. And it gets under my skin when someone does.

He has been so useless that you and others hate on many things he accomplished? If he was useless, you wouldn't take the time to post in this thread.

Friday, January 20

I am just saying its nobodys place to tell others what or how to post. Its really that simple. If someone dont like what someone else posts, ignore them. Tired of the I am smarter than you crowd, when clearly I am a legend in my own mind mentality is fully at work. There are alot of posts I dont agree with, posts that are not worded to my liking, posts that I think the person dont know what they are talking about, posts that are bait posts that should not be posted but I dont tell them they cant say it. And it gets under my skin when someone does.

Simple. Add substance. It's all we're looking for. I can't tell you how many times I or others have asked you a direct question challenging something you said and you either don't reply or you reply with nonsense.

I am just saying its nobodys place to tell others what or how to post. Its really that simple. If someone dont like what someone else posts, ignore them.

Oh, kinda like you telling people stop complaining about Trump being elected and to get over it?