Survivor: Millennials vs. GenX

lawildcat

I can't believe Ken made such a boneheaded move tonight. Will was playing too hard. You don't want to recieve credit now for moves you made, you want credit for moves when you sit at the final 3. Jay is in a really good position now.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have paid attention in the credits, but Adam didnt need to use the hidden idol, did he?
No he didn't. It's funny because Will was talking about how the other side didn't respect his game so he made a big move and went with David and Adam, then Adam plays the idol and practically takes all of the bang of Will's big move.

But, the way Probst revealed the votes and since he did not reveal them all, no one still in the game knows for sure that Will voted Zeke - except Will. All the people in the game could be thinking Adam made a great move saving Hannah and that Will voted with team Zeke.

That's not the way they do it though. Jeff always reads the votes in a way where you know that there were not anymore votes for Hannah. It would allow for more intrigue that way, but that's just how they do it. They know that Will voted for Zeke.

No he didn't. It's funny because Will was talking about how the other side didn't respect his game so he made a big move and went with David and Adam, then Adam plays the idol and practically takes all of the bang of Will's big move.

For sure. Will still won't get credit for the big move.

For sure. Will still won't get credit for the big move.
Which he should get credit for it because it was his idea from the start. But he needs to chill out with the need to be recognized. You don't want to be recognized in this modern game of Survivor. You want to be laying back in weeds and letting people come to you and then plant subtle seeds. That's how you win now. I don't like that the game has evolved into that. But it is what it is.

That's not the way they do it though. Jeff always reads the votes in a way where you know that there were not anymore votes for Hannah. It would allow for more intrigue that way, but that's just how they do it. They know that Will voted for Zeke.
You sure? Jeff read 4 votes for Hannah and then 3 for Zeke and then Zeke was gone. I thought the same thing as VoR when I saw the vote tally.

You sure? Jeff read 4 votes for Hannah and then 3 for Zeke and then Zeke was gone. I thought the same thing as VoR when I saw the vote tally.

I believe the point the others are making is that since Jeff only read four votes for Hannah then stopped, everyone knows Hannah only had four votes. If Hannah had five votes, Jeff would have shown all five before going to the Zeke votes. That tells everyone Will voted for Zeke even though Jeff only showed three Zeke votes.