Survivor: Millennials vs. GenX

lawildcat

Arguably one of the greatest episodes ever. Absolutely brilliant move by Zekes alliance/ voting block/ trust cluster (whatever the hell that is) to discuss just loud enough so Adam could hear that they were voting Ken so David would play his idol for Ken and not Hannah. Brilliant.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it happened again tonight. I thought of your post as soon as Adam started running his mouth. Drives me nuts. Folks are so bound and determined to play the game instead of letting the game come to them. You are dead on when you say you can sit back and watch and find out who is feeding you crap and who is trustworthy.

This seems to be the game Ken is playing. He is quietly playing the game, observing from afar, and not **irking** anyone off. Solid.

This season has been excellent. I'm amazed that David has gained the power that he has. Same for Hannah. Zeke and Ken are my favorites. Zeke is a damn good player.

That second tribal was wild. I can't believe they drew rocks instead of unanimously voting out Zeke or Hannah. That is insane.

My updated rankings:

1. Ken

2. Zeke

3. Bret

4. Jay

5. Will

Good list. Ken is a real threat and he is just sliding along using the strategy many others on here have mentioned. Sit back and don't say anything. Let people come to you and then figure out who is lying and telling the truth.

Adam had a good night tonight. Great move for her game with the hidden idol. Great decision to not use his advanatge and annoucing to everyone that he wouldn't so that he would get chosen. And I believe it was good to get rid of that advantage. Having it is a death wish.

Really cant stand Hannah's overreactions to everything.

Ken is looked real dumb tonight.

A little surprised that Will went opposite of Jay in that vote.