Survivor: Millennials vs. GenX

lawildcat

I thought it was a bad move at first but I can see the logic. Dave stated it during the show. If they vote out Jessica, then he, Ken and CC are the bottom 3. Use the idol and vote out Lucy and Jessica sees the votes and has to come to him and Ken realizing she was on the outs and they were telling the truth. Sunday will come with Jessica. Now you have an alliance of 5 - Ken, Jessica, Sunday, CC and Dave.

But now that there is going to be a merge he likely wasted his Idol for no reason

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the move. David is playing the game. Of course the early swap might hurt, but they had no way of knowing it was going to happen so soon. Instead of using the idol later in the game to only guarantee staying one more vote, David gets someone else in his corner while also helping his friends Ken and CeCe into a better place in the game.

Another thing that David wouldn't have considered because he didn't know about it, but is potentially huge, Jessica owes him big time and if she gets voted out, she's likely to give him her legacy advantage.

Depending on how the new tribes shake out, David could still be in a good spot based on his meeting during the summit. At the time he was at the bottom and made it know to the millennials there that he would be more than willing to work with them. Now he isn't a target from the other side while still having three Gen-Xers on his side.

I thought it was a bad move at first but I can see the logic. Dave stated it during the show. If they vote out Jessica, then he, Ken and CC are the bottom 3. Use the idol and vote out Lucy and Jessica sees the votes and has to come to him and Ken realizing she was on the outs and they were telling the truth. Sunday will come with Jessica. Now you have an alliance of 5 - Ken, Jessica, Sunday, CC and Dave.

But now that there is going to be a merge he likely wasted his Idol for no reason

Sunday just voted her out, why would she all of a sudden side with her?

I get it from a numbers perspective, but it was a dumb move game-wise. You don't use an immunity idol on someone other than yourself, unless you have multiples.

I love the move. David is playing the game. Of course the early swap might hurt, but they had no way of knowing it was going to happen so soon. Instead of using the idol later in the game to only guarantee staying one more vote, David gets someone else in his corner while also helping his friends Ken and CeCe into a better place in the game.

Another thing that David wouldn't have considered because he didn't know about it, but is potentially huge, Jessica owes him big time and if she gets voted out, she's likely to give him her legacy advantage.

Depending on how the new tribes shake out, David could still be in a good spot based on his meeting during the summit. At the time he was at the bottom and made it know to the millennials there that he would be more than willing to work with them. Now he isn't a target from the other side while still having three Gen-Xers on his side.

Definitely a good explanation. However, he also made some pretty big enemies in the process.

I agree with MJ, David is a flake and I wouldn't trust him for a second. I like Ken but not sure he has the social skills to match his camping skills. I know one thing, they didn't do a good job of blocking out crotch shots this week. I think I saw Figgy's female organs.

I agree with MJ, David is a flake and I wouldn't trust him for a second. I like Ken but not sure he has the social skills to match his camping skills. I know one thing, they didn't do a good job of blocking out crotch shots this week. I think I saw Figgy's female organs.
Were you actively looking?

Storm made me lose everything after the Immunity Challenge. Going to need to catch the rest online tonight.

Saw on Twitter that CeCe went home.

I hope the Sooner boys work well and ride to the end together. They were my preseason picks.

I think that alliance can go really far. Definitely pulling for them now.