Survivor: Millennials vs. GenX

lawildcat

I think the producers of Survivor, which I believe Jeff Probst is one, have done an amazing job over the years. They always find new twists and do a great job setting up plots with the material they have.

But who is the moron that thought it would be a good idea to strand these people on an island right in the middle of cyclone season? lol. And then, you know everyone wants to see where they evacuated them too.

According to Jeff Probst on Twitter they were all taken to 1 location and 1 large room. No beds, no lights and no talking. As soon as the storm passed they were taken back to their beaches. They were off the beach for 9 hours.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Jeff Probst on Twitter they were all taken to 1 location and 1 large room. No beds, no lights and no talking. As soon as the storm passed they were taken back to their beaches. They were off the beach for 9 hours.

Interesting. I was curious.

I sort of thought they would put them in a ballroom of a hotel or something, but I thought they'd have them split and they could talk or whatever.

Thanks @All Tell.

Interesting. I was curious.

I sort of thought they would put them in a ballroom of a hotel or something, but I thought they'd have them split and they could talk or whatever.

Thanks @All Tell.

Probst said they didn't film the evac (I don't know why) so they told the contestants once they got there no talking would be allowed. They also didn't provide any food.

She is my pick to win. She is attractive and is a bartender so she will have a GREAT social game.

Is she the one who said something about getting a husband and then hinted as being part of a Survivor couple in the next episode? (I was multi tasking while watching and didn't pay close attention)

I find Figgy to silly for my taste. She has also paired off to soon. Exclusive clubs are feared by others. Her group will be broken up. BTW, she is from Indy. Moved to Nashville 4 years ago.

Edited by Jaysie
Fingers

This is going to be a really good season. They narrowly escaped last night but the alliance of 4 in the Millenials tribe is going to be really strong. The move Michelle made during tribal to get Hannah to vote Mari, one of Hannah's biggest allies, out was very impressive. She basically made Hannah feel like if she didn't vote Mari out she would be the only one and would be at the bottom of the totem pole if she didn't. Brilliant.