Survivor: Millennials vs. GenX

lawildcat

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the producers of Survivor, which I believe Jeff Probst is one, have done an amazing job over the years. They always find new twists and do a great job setting up plots with the material they have.

But who is the moron that thought it would be a good idea to strand these people on an island right in the middle of cyclone season? lol. And then, you know everyone wants to see where they evacuated them too.

Not a lot of game play or anything terribly exciting in episode 1. I have a feeling they may regret not getting rid of David.

Also, why do people ALWAYS put their neck on the line early in challenges? 9/10 times it bites you in the rear. The best strategy is to blend in. Don't be a beast and don't royally suck.

I don't remember her name, but that's exactly what one of them women in the GenX tribe said when they were saying they wished they had her on the puzzle from the beginning.

I'd like to think I'm pretty good at puzzles. Never would those words come out of my mouth on Survivor during the first few challenges.

I don't remember her name, but that's exactly what one of them women in the GenX tribe said when they were saying they wished they had her on the puzzle from the beginning.

I'd like to think I'm pretty good at puzzles. Never would those words come out of my mouth on Survivor during the first few challenges.

Exactly. The goal is to be liked and helpful enough that people want to keep you around to the merge. But not so liked, so helpful, or perceived as a threat.

Well, they still have David who is annoying as well. He just had the other things to fall back on. Again, just my opinion. He's next though...or he should be.

I agree he should be. But guys like him who are playing HARD from the get go, if left around too long can really build up some power. It's like that cop with the tribal tats who won.