Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs. Eastern

Featured Replies

Eastern comes off of a not-so-big win over Doss, while Manual comes off an old fashion whipping from Brentwood. In no way is Eastern very comparable to Brentwood Academy, but they are supposedly improved from last year. This will be a good measuring stick for Manual, in my opinion. Although given the past history of these teams, anything could happen.

 

I'll say:

 

Manual- 30

Eastern- 28

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The JV lost 14-6 on Monday, the young skill position players (almost all identifiable as freshmen by their lack of horns) played well but couldn't catch the blocking they needed from the JV line.

I say eastern wins, great great coaching staff cares about the kids and are great coaches, Eastern should be proud to have them.

I'll gamble on the Crimsons 21-14. Eastern should be decent and Manual has to play better this week. Manual may have more skilled athletes in general. I have not seen Eastern this year, but coaching staffs of other teams gave me a little insight.

I think that Eastern is starting to wake up a bit again....I'll go with Eastern by 10. Making Manual 0-2 coming to Harry Jansing.....

Manual had a big task in front of them last week, one that I wouldn't make to much of. They are very young and this game may be a better indicator of where they really are.

For whatever reason, the Eastern Eagles always give Manual fits, even when the Crimsons have clearly the better team. Talent-wise this season, it is a tossup....advantage Eastern. :cool:

 

Eagles 27 Crimsons 19

Manual 21-20.

I noticed a Rhaven Smith in the Manual linescore. Is he the transfer from X? What year is he? How big?

I noticed a Rhaven Smith in the Manual linescore. Is he the transfer from X? What year is he? How big?

Yeah, he is an Ex-Xman. I think he is a junior. I saw him play a little in the Manual/PRP game last year.

As far as this weeks game goes, Manual didn't have any trouble with the Eagles last season. I was there and I think it was 45-0 at half. Times change, but I don't know if they change that much.

Manual-28

Eastern-17

Yeah, last I checked Manual broke their jinx with the Eagles. I don't think it's a factor.

Yeah, last I checked Manual broke their jinx with the Eagles. I don't think it's a factor.

 

Was last year just a one year aberration? I guess we'll find out this weekend. :cool:

Manual was not in Brentwood's league... Eastern is. Manual's offense will be confusing to Eastern. Crystal ball says the Rambling Red Rams win this 20 - 13.

Toss up. Manual has 1 very good back. Can Eastern contain him?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.