Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you want scheduled??

Featured Replies

Based on the new alignment, and smaller districts for most teams who would you like to see added to your teams schedule?

 

I'll be back with mine at a later time.

Covington Catholic,

Lexington Catholic,

Cincy St. Xavier or Moeller or Elder,

Butler,

Male,

 

retain Manual and St. Xavier

District foes Ballard, Eastern and Seneca

 

Yep, that would cover it:thumb:

I want Cincy X...Warren Central (IND)....Blue Springs...Valdosta....Highlands

Boyle, Highlands, BG, Eastern, X, Cin X/Elder/Mo, Ballard, Male, Seneca, John Hardin.

For Morgan County's schedule next year...I would like to see something like this.

 

Rowan Co.

Bath Co.**

Shelby Valley**

Lewis Co

Raceland

Montgomery Co

West Carter

Pike Central

East Carter

Prestonsburg**

CovCath --

 

I'd like to see them start a home and home with Trinity and Lexington Catholic. Further, I'd like to see them play a Dunbar or a Henry Clay. I'd like to see them drop back to only one GCL school per year (although with the current coach, I know that's doubtful) and add a GMC school to the mix (Anderson, Mason, Lakota West, etc.).

Heard that Lex Cath is already working to have Trinity, X, Highlands, and Cov Cath for non district games

Hopefully Beechwood will keep NCC, Cov Cath, and play HHS more.

I would love to see us play Trinity.....in a good year. :cool:

Elder

Male

Highlands

Moeller

Cincy St X

Boyle.

No way we would schedule all of these teams in one year, but I would like some kind of mix each year.

I'd like HHS to play Boyle Co and Lex Cath. Great programs with great fans. Of course, don't want the Birds accused of picking on the little schools. :D

I'd like to see Russell keep Greenup, Boyd and Ashland as non-district games and then pick up some combination of Lawrence County, Johnson Central, Wheelersburg, Ironton or Wayne, WV. I think any of these would strengthen the schedule up quite a bit over what it is now.

I would like to see JC play Russell, Ironton, and Belfry. All are quality football schools and win or loose would help develop our program.

Just fantasizing:

 

Highlands (in the Rec Bowl, or something)

Mason County (fun game, fun folks)

Belfry (like to "really" beat 'em, for once)

Prestonsburg (Blackcats or Scardycats?)

 

On to the new district...

 

Ashland (please let it be at Putnam), Montgomery Co., Bryan Station (hope its at home), and...and...help me out...Woodford?

 

Paintsville, of course in the Apple Bowl (our freshmen will get plenty of playing time)

 

And, every 4 years rotate Lawrence, Sheldon Clark, Pikeville, Boyd County, etc.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.