Im guessing Ole Miss will be under investigation now.

jericho

Ole Miss was hit with 28 violations earlier this year but most were related to other sports most being the women's basketball team. There were around 10 involving the football team and several of those were known to be about Tunsil. There were several more that have never been disclosed. These are likely the unknown violations. Ole Miss was supposed to respond in late April but someone involved ask for a 30 day extension to file a response. It is unclear who ask for the extension, be it Ole Miss or a individual coach involved, I have heard speculation a coach ask for the extension. The Dolphins seemed like they already knew everything so I am guessing the NCAA did to and the remaining unknown violations are what we all just learned at the draft. That is my guess anyway. I bet we will not know anything until late May.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an article on TMZ a few days old. There sure seems to be a lot of smoke.

Ole Miss Football Coach: Keep NCAA Outta My Deposition ... In Laremy Tunsil Case | TMZ.com

Ole Miss football coach Hugh Freeze says he does NOT want to testify in the Laremy Tunsil domestic violence civil case ... citing concerns that his testimony might be used in an NCAA investigation.

First, some background ...

Tunsil is being sued by his stepfather, who claims Laremy beat him up back in 2015 -- after he accused Laremy of violating NCAA rules.

For his part, Laremy ferociously disputes the allegations ... claiming he only got physical with the stepdad after he saw the guy shove his mother during an argument.

The stepdad now wants to depose Laremy's college football coach Hugh Freeze -- believing he has information that will help prove his story.

But Freeze doesn't want that to happen -- and has filed court docs to block the deposition -- in part because "at this time, the NCAA is considering allegations against the University and its football program, including allegations related to [Tunsil]."

He does not expand on the allegations.

Freeze says he's concerned that any information from the deposition could be accessed by NCAA investigators and possibly used against him ... and he doesn't believe that's fair.

If the judge DOES force Freeze to testify, he at least wants the transcripts sealed to prevent the NCAA from getting their hands on it.

The judge has yet to rule.