Hillary took Bosnian Sniper Fire

They go and do whatever job the President tells them to do.

How do they feel?

This whole thing is about how Hill's lies are so demeaning while she is yet to make a decision (other than that one vote) to put servicemen in harm's way.

I am just curious how these fellas feel about lies that really mattered.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do they feel? This whole thing is about how Hill's lies are so demeaning while she is yet to make a decision (other than that one vote) to put servicemen in harm's way. I am just curious how these fellas feel about lies that really mattered.

Other than that one vote lol. My goodness you all are so full of yourself, you try to casually slip by the fact that SHE voted to go to Iraq.

Hillary is the liberal God, we get it. There is nothing she can say or do that the liberals on here won't spin. Light you candles and don your robes this one is over.

Other than that one vote lol. My goodness you all are so full of yourself, you try to casually slip by the fact that SHE voted to go to Iraq.

Hillary is the liberal God, we get it. There is nothing she can say or do that the liberals on here won't spin. Light you candles and don your robes this one is over.

What?! I conceded she voted for the war, but it's pretty well accepted she and 44? other senators voted for it were provided lies for evidence. Those lies made a difference.

So avoiding the question? Excuse my curiosity of how those who have the most skin in the game feel about lies that mean something since political pandering is so insulting.

I know you try to bully people around, calling them sheep and such. I know enough about you. You want to make the point Hillary lied about Bosnia? Good. I agree. You want to sensationalize your point by bringing servicemen and women into it? I will call you out. It is obscene what you do. You don't honor them by reducing them to political props.

Sounds like someone needs to go to their safe space and hug it out with a therapist so the trauma of this horrible bullying does not leave permanent scars.

Are implying that' date=' without a doubt, EVER service person agrees with you?[/quote']

Former Navy Seal officer Dom Raso is risking everything this week to slam Hillary Clinton and educate Americans about what a fraud she REALLY is. According to American News, Raso began by calling Clinton out for a lie she told an audience “in order to make herself appear as courageous as American soldiers.” Of course, he was referring to the lie Clinton told about dodging enemy fire in Bosnia.

“In my 12-year military career, I never heard an excuse like that from my leadership,” Raso told reporters. “It’s impossible to even imagine that happening.” "Only someone completely arrogant, ignorant and disrespectful of what happens in war could say something like that,” he concluded.

“Hillary was willing to lie in order to take advantage of that feeling of gratitude and awe Americans have for those who serve.” “Only someone completely arrogant, ignorant and disrespectful of what happens in war could say something like that,” he concluded.

“Hillary was willing to lie in order to take advantage of that feeling of gratitude and awe Americans have for those who serve.”

Find me soldiers who disagree with him RM or any other liberal.

The ones I have met and met from my brother being in Iraq right now on his 4th tour, yes I can say they all would agree that Hillary pretending to dodge sniper fire is appalling. To be honest I'm kind of surprised you even ask the question. There are real people who've taken and died from sniper fire.

I wonder why you are surprised. Is it because I dare question your comment? Is it because I asked you to clarify exactly what it is that you mean? That I'm trying to give you the chance to back away from an overblown generalization and get you to qualify that your statement is based upon those you have met only, and that you have not met all current or former service persons.

How dare I question your hyperbole! Of course, I could lecture you about the condescending tone of your comments. But, why bother. Those service men and women risk their lives, and some have died, so that you can have the right to be condescending and disparaging and downright nasty. I applaud them all, every one of them, and I sincerely appreciate that they are willing to put themselves in the service of defending our freedoms...all of them....for ALL of us.

Former Navy Seal officer Dom Raso is risking everything this week to slam Hillary Clinton and educate Americans about what a fraud she REALLY is. According to American News, Raso began by calling Clinton out for a lie she told an audience “in order to make herself appear as courageous as American soldiers.” Of course, he was referring to the lie Clinton told about dodging enemy fire in Bosnia.

“In my 12-year military career, I never heard an excuse like that from my leadership,” Raso told reporters. “It’s impossible to even imagine that happening.” "Only someone completely arrogant, ignorant and disrespectful of what happens in war could say something like that,” he concluded.

“Hillary was willing to lie in order to take advantage of that feeling of gratitude and awe Americans have for those who serve.” “Only someone completely arrogant, ignorant and disrespectful of what happens in war could say something like that,” he concluded.

“Hillary was willing to lie in order to take advantage of that feeling of gratitude and awe Americans have for those who serve.”

Find me soldiers who disagree with him RM or any other liberal.

I owe you nothing, JA. You can do a google search just as well as I, and by altering the terms, you're sure to find what you're looking for.

How do they feel?

This whole thing is about how Hill's lies are so demeaning while she is yet to make a decision (other than that one vote) to put servicemen in harm's way.

I am just curious how these fellas feel about lies that really mattered.

I know about 5 Desert Storm vets, with one them being my neighbor. All have the same opinion. They would never ever vote another democratic vote and especially Hillary. But I am sure there are others who feel differently. But talking to these guys, they do not like any Democrat. Im gonna ask some of them when we talk again what was the general consensus of what most Military think about each side. Ill get a honest answer.