Ben Carson Thinks

Dlbdonn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read that black people don't believe Carson is, well very black. I can see that being why he released this, don't think it'll work Ben..

But I don't know, seems like every time I feel like Carson/Trump are going to go down after something ridiculous they go up in the polls..

Which is strage since Carson grew up in one of the toughest neighborhoods in Detroit.

The whole not "black enough " thing always baffles me.

If Carson somehow wins the election, I think it shows a massive step back for the American intellect.

Carson can have whatever beliefs he's wants. That's fine. But, there is plenty of evidence in this specific area that tells him that he's wrong. When I first saw the video, I thought "That's so long ago, maybe he learned what they were actually used for."

Turns out he didn't. He was presented with a mound of evidence, and chose to just not look at facts. If Carson wins the nomination, it shows that republicans don't care about being smart as long as you share their beliefs. If he wins the election, it shows that America doesn't care if you're smart or understand evidence as facts, as long as you believe you're right.

Carson isn't a smart guy, and that's ultimately what I want from a president. He's a brain surgeon? Cool. He believes that the pyramids were used as grain storage, despite there being enough primary evidence to say they were not. But hey, there's a story in the Bible about grain storage, so it must be the pyramids.

Electing a brain surgeon and probably the most intelligent man in the field is a step back for American intellect?

I wonder when white liberals will understand the irony in their attacks on a black conservative.

You do realize you aren't in Carson's stratosphere when it comes to intellect and intellectual accomplishments.

Electing a brain surgeon and probably the most intelligent man in the field is a step back for American intellect?

I wonder when white liberals will understand the irony in their attacks on a black conservative.

The man thinks the pyramids were used for grain. That's enough for me to think he is a moron.

The man thinks the pyramids were used for grain. That's enough for me to think he is a moron.

How would this belief have any impact on a decision a president would make.

The liberal playbook on attacking Republican candidates comical. I could make a list a mile long on people a mile long on people they try to paint unintelligent.

How would this belief have any impact on a decision a president would make.

The liberal playbook on attacking Republican candidates comical. I could make a list a mile long on people a mile long on people they try to paint unintelligent.

Because it shows a lack of critical thinking to believe this and oh that he is delusional . I think Kasich would make a much stronger candidate and is the one Republican that I could support .

Because it shows a lack of critical thinking to believe this and oh that he is delusional . I think Kasich would make a much stronger candidate and is the one Republican that I could support .

Carson isn't my candidate I just find the entire premise. I could make the same argument about every democrat candidate of the last few decades in their support of Keynseian Economics .