Ben Carson Thinks

Dlbdonn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on the radio (albeit they were half joking) but Mark Zuckerburg could be the most powerful man in politics, when it comes to digging up old dirt. He will have data and information on potential political candidates, if you think about this generation.

While I do not agree with Dr. Carson's beliefs on the pyramids, I also believe these beliefs would not preclude him from being President. Where were the dirt-diggers on the left when Obama showed up on the political scene? Why did they ignore his alliances with the terrorist Bill Ayers and his so-called minister who preach hatred of America? Where were they when it became clear he was a big time doper, actually proven, whereas the left tried to paint GW as a heroin user, but proved to be false? He was taught and influenced by various commie lovers and America haters, where were the dirt diggers? Then again, maybe those on the far-left like hating America and support commie doctrine. Being a hater of America's success with small government and individual liberty would be more of a reason not to support a particular candidate.

While I do not agree with Dr. Carson's beliefs on the pyramids, I also believe these beliefs would not preclude him from being President. Where were the dirt-diggers on the left when Obama showed up on the political scene? Why did they ignore his alliances with the terrorist Bill Ayers and his so-called minister who preach hatred of America? Where were they when it became clear he was a big time doper, actually proven, whereas the left tried to paint GW as a heroin user, but proved to be false? He was taught and influenced by various commie lovers and America haters, where were the dirt diggers? Then again, maybe those on the far-left like hating America and support commie doctrine. Being a hater of America's success with small government and individual liberty would be more of a reason not to support a particular candidate.

N-U-T-Z !

If Carson somehow wins the election, I think it shows a massive step back for the American intellect.

Carson can have whatever beliefs he's wants. That's fine. But, there is plenty of evidence in this specific area that tells him that he's wrong. When I first saw the video, I thought "That's so long ago, maybe he learned what they were actually used for."

Turns out he didn't. He was presented with a mound of evidence, and chose to just not look at facts. If Carson wins the nomination, it shows that republicans don't care about being smart as long as you share their beliefs. If he wins the election, it shows that America doesn't care if you're smart or understand evidence as facts, as long as you believe you're right.

Carson isn't a smart guy, and that's ultimately what I want from a president. He's a brain surgeon? Cool. He believes that the pyramids were used as grain storage, despite there being enough primary evidence to say they were not. But hey, there's a story in the Bible about grain storage, so it must be the pyramids.

If Carson somehow wins the election, I think it shows a massive step back for the American intellect.

Carson can have whatever beliefs he's wants. That's fine. But, there is plenty of evidence in this specific area that tells him that he's wrong. When I first saw the video, I thought "That's so long ago, maybe he learned what they were actually used for."

Turns out he didn't. He was presented with a mound of evidence, and chose to just not look at facts. If Carson wins the nomination, it shows that republicans don't care about being smart as long as you share their beliefs. If he wins the election, it shows that America doesn't care if you're smart or understand evidence as facts, as long as you believe you're right.

Carson isn't a smart guy, and that's ultimately what I want from a president. He's a brain surgeon? Cool. He believes that the pyramids were used as grain storage, despite there being enough primary evidence to say they were not. But hey, there's a story in the Bible about grain storage, so it must be the pyramids.

Religion has a way of making otherwise intelligent people really ,really dumb on certain matters. That's clearly the case with the brainwashed brain surgeon.

I'm eagerly awaiting the start of actual GOP primary voting state by state rather than rely on early polling. Let's not forget: only white males have ever won one of these Republican state GOP contests, so if Carson actually were to win a state, it would be huge news indeed.

How did I miss this? Can you provide any support for the claims of W. using heroin? Google has failed me.