Ben Carson Thinks

Dlbdonn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running for prez is tough business. Everything you have ever said gets drug up . They wouldn't have to go back 26 years to find outlandish statements by all of us on here .

The math is off but I understand what you're saying. It will be interesting to hear if he has revised his opinion.

Wait a minute...

I have read that black people don't believe Carson is, well very black. I can see that being why he released this, don't think it'll work Ben..

But I don't know, seems like every time I feel like Carson/Trump are going to go down after something ridiculous they go up in the polls..

Having a laugh at Dr. Carson's isn't so bad when you compare it to Obama's beliefs. Believing that The Muslim Brotherhood is not a terrorist organization, that CAIR does not have any affiliation with such organizations, that The Ft. Hood shootings were work place violence, that leading from behind is a legit foreign policy, that not following up on drawing lines in the sand does not hurt your credibility, believing that guys like Putin kicking sand in your face and kowtowing to foreign leaders does not make you look weak and that big government is the answer to everything.

I heard on the radio (albeit they were half joking) but Mark Zuckerburg could be the most powerful man in politics, when it comes to digging up old dirt. He will have data and information on potential political candidates, if you think about this generation.