Boyle County @ Garrard County 10/9

Boyle County at Garrard County  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Boyle County at Garrard County

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the defensive (lack of) performance at lincoln I think we will see Boyle play a complete game in preparation for what follows garrard. With that said I dont see GC scoring and I am going with 56-0 Boyle. (by complete game I mean domination and focus on both sides of the ball and not that he wont pull the starters)

Edited by CAT DIESEL POWER

Given the defensive (lack of) performance at lincoln I think we will see Boyle play a complete game in preparation for what follows garrard. With that said I dont see GC scoring and I am going with 56-0 Boyle. (by complete game I mean domination and focus on both sides of the ball and not that he wont pull the starters)

I like your way of thinking.

Boyle County only allowed 83 yards for the whole game against Lincoln County. Also, one of the Patriot's scores was a fumble recovery for a touchdown. IMO, the only lacking in the game for Boyle County was offensive execution.

I'll agree with you on Boyle County coming in very prepared. I do see a running clock and complete domination.

I think Boyle will win the game. I don't see the running clock. Both teams have a week off to prepare. Garrard is much better than they showed at Lloyd. Boyle is much better than they showed at Lincoln. Lincoln had Garrard beaten and let the game slip away. Both teams are well coached. A lot to think about.

Stats do not always show everything. I was on the BC sideline as Lincoln drove on BC not once but twice. During both times I could hear the ball coach screaming about the lack of intensity. Given the fact of the stats and that Lincoln drove twice scoring once on offense that is a lack of performance and a let down prior to half. I am going based on previous comments that he took it easy on Travis a former player and I am saying that is simply not the case. Lincoln scored on and drove on BC starters not the JV was all I was stating. BC also had 403 total yards not sure based on stats how that was a let down either. Overall it would be safe to say just bad performance by and team that can be better.