What Three Words First Come to Mind When You Think of Hillary...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A serious question here. Why is there so much outright HATE for Hillary ? I mean, let's face it, most politicians are liars, unethical, untrustworthy. Most all of them. Why does there seem to be a different level of hate for the Clintons, particularly Hillary? I mean, I don't find her to be the most likeable individual but I the sight or sound of her doesn't fill me with rage like it does with many. Why Hillary , elephants?

And don't say her sense of entitlement. Yes, I think there may be a sense of entitlement with her but most all politicians have some of that as well. Politicians are in it for their own self-interests and to further their political careers. Why the different level of hate for this woman?

A serious question here. Why is there so much outright HATE for Hillary ? I mean, let's face it, most politicians are liars, unethical, untrustworthy. Most all of them. Why does there seem to be a different level of hate for the Clintons, particularly Hillary? I mean, I don't find her to be the most likeable individual but I the sight or sound of her doesn't fill me with rage like it does with many. Why Hillary , elephants?

And don't say her sense of entitlement. Yes, I think there may be a sense of entitlement with her but most all politicians have some of that as well. Politicians are in it for their own self-interests and to further their political careers. Why the different level of hate for this woman?

A lot of the towel-snapping by the GOP bully boys (evidenced by today's comments) is simply because Mrs. Clinton is not a male Republican. Probably don't need to dig deeper than that.

A lot of the towel-snapping by the GOP bully boys (evidenced by today's comments) is simply because Mrs. Clinton is not a male Republican. Probably don't need to dig deeper than that.

You are probably right. I was hoping there was something deeper. But trying to dig deeper with Republicans is usually pretty futile.